Part One || 9

"Clay!" Alissa shrieked as Clay snuck up behind her and shook her shoulders

"Clay!" Alissa shrieked as Clay snuck up behind her and shook her shoulders. "You asshole!" She frowned at him as he raced past her, winking her way. She had her hands on her hips, but I could see the hint of a smile on the corner of her lips.

        "You love me," Clay taunted as he went through our fridge to grab a Hi C.

        I stood back with my elbows on the island while I watched the two bicker back and forth with the occasional wink from Clay and the playful scowl from Alissa.

        I didn't have time to focus to their shameless flirting. My mind was only on one person.

        Darian.

        After spending the night at Aaron's and Gavin's apartment and me giving him a hand job as a "thank you", we had been texting back and forth. We hadn't reached the sexting stage yet, but I knew it was inevitable. At the moment, we just talked to catch up on each other's lives.

        It was a great way to distract me from Rosalyn, and I was a horny guy with needs. Darian was right. I wasn't into casual hookups. I would much rather be sexual with someone I knew.

        It was for fun.

        I never really noticed this before, but Darian wasn't a bad looking guy. He was muscular but not too ripped. He was tall enough to keep up with me, even though I was still a little taller than him. And I couldn't forget his light stubbles that ran across his jaw. I bit my lip as I thought about him.

        Darian was sexy.

        It also didn't hurt that the dude knew how to work his mouth and hands. I was definitely going to enjoy whatever we had for as long as I could because he was right. It was a great way to bond after two years of disliking each other.

        "Kenji!" Clay snapped his fingers in my face, removing me from my thirsty thoughts.

        "What?"

        "Did you hear me?" I stared at him in confusion. "Obviously not. I asked if you wanted to meet up later at Shirley Shakes to go over our notes for Anthro."

        Oh, yeah. Anthropology was our freshman seminar, and we had an exam coming up soon. I groaned. "Sure."

        "Awesome." Clay moved his focus to Alissa. "I'll see you guys later." He smirked and came close to her to pinch her ass. Alissa squirmed and slapped his arm away while Clay laughed.

        "Clay, you ass!" He winked at her.

        I rolled my eyes.

        "Bye, 'Lis," Clay said to her before looking to me. "See you later, Kenji." I pulled him into a side hug.

        After putting his shoes back on, he smiled at Alissa before walking out and closing the door behind him. Alissa turned to me.

        "I'm not the only one who sees that, right?" She approached me with her arms crossed. "He flirts with me. All the time."