Part One || 7 ~ (II)

* WARNING: Sexual Content Ahead!

* Like all other scenes in my stories, sexual scenes serve a PURPOSE, whether to show character, advance the plot, show an aspect of/change in a relationship, etc. But if you're uncomfortable by boy-on-boy loving, beware.

* Reader discretion is advised.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Student/teacher?" Darian asked. "Incest? Interracial? Lesbian? Gay...?" he trailed off.

"What?" I jerked my head back. "Gay? Are you serious?"

His face broke into a grin. "I'm kidding." I was trying to act all hard, but I had to admit, the few times I watched gay porn, it was pretty hot. "Seriously though. What do you want?"

I thought about it for a while and when Rosalyn popped into my head, I knew my answer. "Latinas."

Darian's face dropped. "Oh..." He turned away from me to find what I requested.

"What? My kink not good enough for you?"

"Not that." All joking left his voice. "Just basic that's all."

"Ouch!" I feigned hurt as he loaded a random video, and he took a seat beside me. "That hurts," I whispered, my attention shifting to the TV.

I gulped as the video started. "Enjoy," was all Darian said, and we both became silent, eyes glued on the screen.

The video had a big-busted Latina, and she was gorgeous. Nice tits, a tight ass, a small waist, and everything. Not as gorgeous as my Latina, but she would do.

I bit my lip as the video got to the good stuff. It was overly dramatic of course and borderline comedic, but I couldn't look away. The more we watched and the louder the noises got, the more the stirring in my groin intensified. Apparently my dick was hypnotized, too.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, especially with Darian.

We just started reconnecting, and we were already watching porn together.

Who did this shit?

My breathing got heavier and the blood rushed to my cheeks and crotch. While I squirmed in my seat, Darian didn't seem faze. Sure he would gulp thickly a few times and his eyes stayed glued on the screen, but he wasn't hot and bothered like I was. Dude was barely sweating. I tilted my head in confusion. The couple times Clay and I watched porn together in middle school, we were both affected pretty equally.

Did I get turned on more easily than Darian did or was it something else?

I kept sneaking peeks his way. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought his attention was more focused on the guy than the hot Latina on the screen.