Part Three || 34 ~ (I)

"Darian," he gasped before my lips returned to his, moving with more force now as my hands ran over his body

"Darian," he gasped before my lips returned to his, moving with more force now as my hands ran over his body. He grasped a hold of my hair to pull me closer and deepen the kiss when my body pressed against his, pushing him harder against the bathroom stall's wall.

We were supposed to be working out.

But we were making out in the bathroom.

We'd been at the gym for two hours so far, and most of that time was spent in the restroom—making out. That was one of the perks of being a gay couple. Entering a bathroom together wasn't suspicious.

I smiled against his lips and brushed my thumb along his jaw, and his eyes opened to meet mine.

"This is so ratchet," he mumbled, and I kissed him some more before pulling away. "Who does this?"

We chuckled, but we didn't let go of each other.

"We do," I said. "You know what's really ratchet?" I ran my fingers down his arm and grabbed his hand in mine. "Fucking in this stall," I said while slamming our hands above his head and cornering him between me and the stall. Kenji bit his bottom lip as he watched me. "That would be ratchet." I leaned in. "But so hot."

"Fuck it." Kenji wrapped his free arm around my neck and crushed his lips to mine, pushing his hips against me.

We took another ten minutes sucking face before we pulled away from each other and got our acts together. Kenji's lips were slightly swollen, and I had a feeling mine were, too.

"Ready?" I asked while he ran his hands through his hair.

"I definitely need a shower after this," he said. "We've been in here too much, and I don't know how clean it is—"

I shut him up with my lips, and he relaxed against me.

"No, stop." He pushed me back. "We have to go." I smirked and wrapped my arms around his lower back. "We can't keep doing this."

We couldn't stay in this bathroom forever, but I hated being out there with him. I gave him a chaste kiss.

I couldn't do that out there.

"Okay, let's go." I released him and opened the door. Kenji and I walked out together, and we turned for the exit.

"The fuck?"

We glanced back to catch some white dude staring at us with a weirded out expression. His looked at the stall we just came out of before returning his gaze to us.

Kenji cursed under his breath.

The bathroom was empty when we first came in, but I guess that didn't last long. Then I frowned. Who did this motherfucker think he was?