Part Two || 24 ~ (III)

* WARNING: Strong Sexual Content Ahead

* Reader discretion is advised

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I returned to Honoka's room and reclaimed my spot on the bean bag with a proud smile on my face.

        Clay looked at me funny. "Where're the snacks?"

"Kenji is getting them. He didn't need my help."

He had Rosalyn for that.

I returned my attention to the TV. "Can you turn it up a bit?" Alissa grabbed the remote and amped up the volume. "A little more." She did just that, but it wasn't enough "A little more." Still not enough. "A little more."

"Geez." Clay stared at me. "Trying to bust our eardrums?"

Alissa turned the volume up some more, and I grinned. "Perfect." We re-focused on Olmec, but less than a minute later, Kenji poked his head through the door.

"Darian," he said, making me glance back at him, "come for the snacks." He covered all of his lower body with the door.

He was still hard.

Pride swelled in me.

"Why don't you bring them yourself?" I challenged, and Kenji glared at me.

"I need your help."

"No, you don't," I said, and he deadpanned.

"Darian," he tried again. "Come for the snacks."

I remained motionless for a couple seconds, not wanting to give in just yet. When the others glimpsed at us in confusion, that was when I stood up and made my way out of the room. Kenji allowed me to walk in front of him, and I felt like the man the whole time.

I had him right where I wanted him.

However, I didn't expect Kenji to yank me back and push me into the nearest bathroom. He slammed the door behind us and made sure to lock it before glowering at me.

"You son of a bitch." He got in my face. "You jerk me off and get me all hot and bothered only to leave?!" I leaned against the bathroom wall and shrugged as if it was no biggie. Kenji's nostrils flared. "I always knew you were an ass, but I never knew you were this much of an asshole."

I leered back at him as his eyes burned into mine. I was done with this bullshit. No more playing around.

Before Kenji could react, I grabbed his shoulders and slammed him against the wall I was leaning against, flipping our positions. He stared at me, wide-eyed, and I dropped to my knees and started working on his belt. "You wanna get off, Kenji? Then shut the fùck up and take it!" I yanked both his pants and boxers down in one aggressive tug, and he growled. The anger blazed in his eyes along with something else.