Chapter 34

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in soooo long. But I've been extremly busy and as for now I think this story will come to an end. Although I am sure it will be more after revision, which I hope to have it done soon. But I'm still at the beginning of it.

Let's go!

Two days later

"Emily! Your right!" Rossi shouted. They had a fall out with their Unsub. He aimed for suicide by cop. Because honestly, he would've to spend the rest of his life in prison.

A few hours earlier.

"Michael McCarthy, 26 years old. His mother abandoned him 20 years ago. No known adress registered." the team informed the local officers who to search out on the street. After a few questions from the officers side they spread out and left the building to search the streets. Some of the officers   went to their Desk and started their search on the computers. While the BAU Team left the building and sat into their cars, driving down the places McCarthy loved to go.

Emily, Rossi and Spencer went for the places the farthest away. About an hour drive, two with traffic. Luckily traffic was okay and they made it in an hour and 15 minutes.

They knocked on the door first, but no one opened it. These days it's an abandoned Family house, because rumours say it's haunted. Ten years ago it was the family house of McCarthy. Which had to move out after Melissa McCarthy, Michaels soster misteriously died one night. Fell asleep and never woke up again.

Rossi went to the back while Spencer and Emily went imto the house through the front door.

Room for Room they combed the house. Nothing that caught their attention so they decided to leave.

Emily was first, then came Spencer and Rossi was last. Spencer was telling her something so she turned towards his direction. As Rossi yelled "Emily! Your right."

She was fast. Just a second happened and she had her gun in her hand, aiming at the Unsub.

"Put the Gun down!" all three of them yelled. But according to his profile they knew he wouldn't just give up the gun.

He raised his gun even higher aiming it at Emily's neck, where the vest wasn't covering. They yelled at him but he pulled the trigger. Two shot's ringing out.

Neither Rossi or Spencer saw what happened with Emily. Rossi made sure that the UnSub was dead and Spencer kneeled besides Emily speaking inti his radio.

"Officer Down, needing immediate assistance of paramedics at current location!" he almost yelled. After finishing the sentence he let the radio fall checking Emily out.

"Emily, it's all gonna be alright. Stay with me!" he yelled. Rossi coming to him. Together checking for a gunshot wound.

Life as a motherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara