Chapter 13

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mommy-Career Day

Chapter 13:

Jack fell from the swing and was lying there on the ground with Emily by his side crying too. She knew she had to put her feelings together.
Hotch came back to the Bench with two bottles. But Emily wasn't there. "Emily!" He yelled as he saw her on the ground. From his shock the bottles fell to the ground and he ran.
"What happened?"Hotch asked a very shaken up Emily.
"He....he fell...from the....swings. Oh my god. It's my fault." She said in between sobs.
"It wasn't your fault! Now Jack what hurts?"
"My arm." He said sobbing also.
"Come on, we will bring you to the ER!"he said. Taking a still crying Jack onto his arms. Emily also got up and together they walked to the car. Emily drove while Hotch was in the backseat soothing little Jack. Ten minutes later they arrived at the ER. Hotch and Jack left the car walking into the hospital. Emily stayed on the car. She was like in trance. And then it hit her with full force. If she would have looked better Jack would be safe. She was an awful mother. She began to cry again and sobbing uncontrollable. After some minutes she got out the car locking the car. But this sobbing was to much for her lungs and she got unconscious.