Chapter1

Emily and Hotch are always there for each other.they are best friends. But both had more than best friends feeling but they didn't want to realize it.

When Jessica is away and Hotch has a meeting with Strauss, Emily is looking after Jack. Emily loved Jack and Jack loved her.

Tonight Hotch has an 'important' meeting with Strauss and Jessica had a dentist appointment.

She knocked on Hotchs door waiting to be let in. "Who's there" little Jack asked, knowing not to open the door before he knew who is outside.

"It's me Emily. Do you let me in Jack-Jack?" Emily said. After a short moment the door opened and Jack stormed outside, hugging Emily. She took Jacks hand and going inside she heard Hotch yelling "I'm coming."

"Hi Emily. Thanks again of taking care of him in such a short notice." He said while he put on his shoed and jacked. " No problem, anything for little Jack, right?" She said.

"Be nice to Emily" he said towards Jack bending down and giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"Bye Jack, I love you. Bye Emily." He said getting out and leaving his son and best friend. "BYE DADDY!" Jack yelling while going back in his room."

Emily went to his room, asking what he wanted for dinner.

"What do you want for dinner Jack-Jack?"

"Mac'n'cheese" He said and got back Tp his toys. "Everything okay Jack?" Emily asked, he never was so short Bounded to her. But she wouldn't press him to tell her anything.