Chapter 8

Short, but I hope you like it!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mommy-Career Day

Chapter 8:

They made it to work just in time that no one would get suspicious.
Not long after Emily sat on her chair and wanted to work she saw JJ passing the glass doors with Garcia one step behind. They surely wanted to talk about yesterday. Hotch and she decided to keep it a secret till everything would be seriously.
"So Emily, tell us." Garcia told her and they went to the break room. It was only 8 in the morning and the daily briefing wouldn't start before 10:30 so they have time to chat. But they knew that Hotch wouldn't like it if they only were talking. But Emily already finished her reports yesterday before the Mommy Career day. Garcia hadn't to do everything at all and it seemed as JJ wouldn't bring in a case so they took their time.
They asked Emily out about yesterday. Emily didn't want to say much but some things she could tell them.
"It was awesome. Those little boys and girls listen to me and no one said anything. They looked so cute and Jack, he's the sweetest little boy." Emily told them and worshiped them.
"What was with Hotch?" JJ asked. "Nothing much. Just spending the time with Jack." She told them. It already passed 1 hour and they got back to work.
As Emily sat down again Hotch passed.
"Prentiss" he said with a nod and passed.