Chapter 20

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mommy-Career Day

Chapter 20:

20 minutes later he arrived at the hospital and went straight to the fifth floor. As he walked to Jack and Emilys room and he saw them rushing someone out.
"Emily!" He shouted. The doctors looked up and Hotvh walked faster. "What happend to her?" He wanted to know immediately. "Wheres my son!" He asked again. They rushed her away. He saw a nurse coming towards him with his crying son on her arms. Immediate he took Jack from her in his arms. "Agent Prentiss probably suffered a head hematoma because of her fall. We have to do an MRI and maybe she needs surgery." She told him and some part of him fall apart. She was seriously hurt. Only because she thought it was her fault. He went back into the room and lied Jack on his bed. He needed time. But he had to call the team. What should he do first? It tore him apart. But first, he had to calm a still crying Jack. Dr Miller heard from Emilys condition and wanted to look after Jack. Jack was asleep in Hotch arms and Hotch starred in blank space. No one would tell him something about Emily. Is she alright? Will she he alright? What happened?
Dr. Miller knocked and as he heard Hotch say "Come in." He entered the room.

"Did you hear about Emily?" Hotch asked Dr. Miller.
"Yeah I have. Her concussion caused swelling in her head. She had to bring her into surgery right away. She is in recovery right now." Dr. Miller told him. They talked about Jacks condition and his arm. The swelling went down and Dr. Miller cleared him for surgery.
It already was 11pm. This day was long and awful. Emily was in hospital. Jack too. He had to call his team for informations. But he would do that first thing tomorrow. He lay down with Jack in his arms and closed his eyes trying to sleep. But there wasn't a thought on sleeping. He thought about everything in his life.
Haley, Jack, Jessica, Emily, the team.
About everything!