Chapter 16

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mommy-Career Day

Chapter 16:

Hotch decided to stay. He went back to the waiting room for the X-Rays. Just in time the nurse that made the X-rays came out the door. "Your son fell asleep. You can go back to the doctors office and the doctor will tell you what little Jack has.
Hotch took Jack from the bed were the X-rays were made. He carried him into the third floor, the pediatric part of the hospital. Jacks doctor, Dr. Miller came out of a treatment room and made his way over to the Hotchners. "Mr. Hotchner! You can come with me now." He kindly welcomed Hotch.
"Thank you Dr. Miller. I'm sorry but Jack fell asleep." He said. "That's now problem at all. It shows me that the pain meds are helping. So, what happened to our little Jack?"
"My girlfriend and I went to the park with him. As i bought two water bottles. I heard how my girlfriend, Emily, was sitting on the ground crying with Jack in her lap. He fell from the swings, but I don't know how." Hotch told the doctor everything he knew.
"Where is your girlfriend?" The doctor asked. She's on the fifth floor. She feels guilty because she hadn't had her eyes on him for a few seconds."
"Do you know how she is?" The doctor asked.
"No, I know which room she has but not more." He told him honestly.

A ping told them a new message arrived.