Chapter 22

"WELCOME HOME" they shouted after Emily, Jack and Hotch entered his apartment. The news of their relationship came out after Jack groggily asked for "Mommy!" after he woke up from surgery.

The support they got was really amazing and they could call themselves lucky to have a team and friends like these.

Both Emily and Jack were allowed to leave the hospital after Jack's surgery was three days old.

Surgery was simple and fast so Jack was feeling alright. The cast was a bummer but after Emily and Hotch as well as a nurse had drawn onto it and signed it wasn't all that bad anymore.

They spent the rest of the day with their friends at Hotchs apartment.

Jack has fallen asleep about an hour ago. The painkillers and all the joy of seing is aunts and uncles worn him out. Emily brought him to bed and then she lied into Hotch's bed to rest a bit. But fell asleep almost immediately. Hotch began to worry and first looked into Jacks room and then into his bedroom where he found her fast asleep. He silently walked backed into the living room and kitchen.

They then proceed to talk more. At five o'clock Garcia insisted that they would eat dinner together and no one could say anything against it.

Ordering Pizza Emily joined them minutes before they were delivered. Jack woke up after he heard the knock on the door as the deliveryman brought the pizzas.

They let the day end early. Everyone was tired and the Hotchner Family went to bed almost as soon as their guests left the apartment.

The night was silent as everyone slept throught the night. Which was seldom with a little kid breaking his arm.

The next morning they just enjoyed being together.

"How about we start searching for a house?" Emily asked and was met with acceptance. Though, Jack was much more enthusiastic.

Cleaning the table and doing the dishes they listened to the radio.
After Jack got his painkillers he was allowed to watch some cartoons. Because both knew he would fall asleep anyways.

Starting up the computer they sat at the kitchen table.

Opening google chrome they searched for "Houses Washington DC" and found the webpage realator.com

They didn't want an apartment

They didn't want an apartment. They wanted a real house, maybe they could then adopt a child?

He scrolled down and after there wasn'r anything theu like he went up again and opened the filter option.

He filtered the bedroom count, garage  options as well as bathroom and pool option. They even could decide for hardwood floor. As well as a huge backyard for Jack and maybe their future child.

The first house they saw was the best.
It also was in close proximitely to the LaMontagnes.

They contacted the agent and got to plan the visit.

A/N: Todays chapter, it's only a short one but I will post a longer one the next following days  I just don't want to lwt you wait so long.