Chapter 14

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Mommy-Career Day

Chapter 14:

Hotch was in the ER waiting with Jack on his lap. He searched for Emily but couldn't see her.
He got worried but he couldn't leave Jack alone.

Outside:

"Mam?" A man asked a middle aged women on the ground. It seems as she would be unconscious.
"Help! I need help!" He yelled. After a minute a nurse came running down with a stretcher by her side.
"We can put her on the stretcher." The nurse said. As said as done.
They rushed in the ER.
"Middle aged women lying on the ground. She's stable but unconscious." The women told the doctor that came to them.
Hotch said there listening what the nurse told him. He sat on a chair and he had good sight to the stretcher. He knew those hairs.
"Emily!" He said while he got on his feet with Jack on his arms.
"Jack Hotchner?" A nurse asked for Jack.
He had to decide would he got with his son or his girlfriend?
"Do you know her?" The doctor asked him standing still.
"Jack Hotchner?" The nurse asked again a little bit louder.
" Yes, she's my girlfriend. Jack Hotchner is here." He told them both, trying to get this situation under control. But he still didn't know with whom he wanted to go.
Emily or Jack?
Jack or Emily?