Chapter Thirteen: Being Planless is Better Than Being Pantless

Start from the beginning

   Why the hell did I agree to this engagement?

   It was a smart business move on our part, considering we needed Chris's underworld contacts to plan a top-secret heist, and since the small twink is basically trademarked for backstabbing people, we needed some form of insurance... so in the end, this was the best thing we could come up with.

   Grumbling as I lifted off the bed, still hard, I stalked towards the couch and collapsed on it.

   Despite the fact that he was everything annoying in the world, looking at the angelic looking boy, no one could deny he was beautiful. And despite how he acted, talked, behaved- and probably thought- the kid was a fucking genius. Maybe.. not the brightest but he was certainly more than capable.

   However, it was surprisingly easy to get him here. The phone tracking incident was purely accidental, in fact we were barely in the planning phase, but the brat managed to come to us. So of course, we took every advantage, and here he is now. It was like fate.

   "Fucking... electricity...bill." Chris muttered in his sleep.

   Shaking my head, I leaned back against the couch, trying to get some brief rest before I had to go back to the stupid meeting.

   My eyes glanced at him again, watching the beautiful boy sprawled out on the bed, taking up all the space. It was an erotic sight, bringing forth a sense of desire I had to forcibly push down.

   It was obvious that the hyper boy was desperately trying to come up with a plan, or somwthing of that nature, and while he might have slightly changed things by dragging his friend into this, we could use him too.

   After all, everyone he trusts has a certain role in our play.

   A groan like sigh escaped me as I stood up again, making my way towards the door, glancing back once final time at the unconscious boy. Stepping out, I motioned for a guard nearby to not let anyone in or out of the room. Primarily the annoying little twerp sleeping on my bed. Without me.

   Walking the short distance back to the conference room, a guard opened the door for me, revealing the three men from earlier.

   "Karteen." Chris's voice rang in my ears as my eyes connected to the map on the table, where a red circle highlighted the important location, making a smile spread itself on my lips as I shook my head.

"Well, men, let's get down to business.

___

A/N:

Did you like that Jackson POV?

I gotta be honest, I didn't plan his POV but I was getting uninspired.

HERE'S THE THINGS GOING ON IN MY LIFE:

-I just graduated middle school! Whoop whoop. Everyone be happy for me. ^^

-I'm officially in summer vacation. (That means more chapters)

- I JUST WATCHED YURI ON ICE.

Omah gawd.

Victuri <3 (sp?)

And yeah... that's everything interesting.

Also, I got a neW PHONE!

I used to have the iPhone 5 which always froze, but I got the iPhone 7 now as a graduation gift from my parents and now I cAN WRITE WITHOUT MY PHONE FREEZING.

Yay.

AND, I watched Wonder Woman and OMG it was AMMMMAAAZZIIINNNGG.

Nowhere as good as Yuri on Ice but... eh, nothing will ever be as good as Yuri on Ice.

I'm so happy right now, like ahhhhhhhhhh.

Okay, okay, I'm done.

Thanks for reading.

By YAOI AND GAY Law you are hereby commanded to:

Vote

Vote

Vote

Comment

Comment what color your shirt is

Comment what type of phone you have

Comment if you remember the game cube

Comment if you've seen Yuri on Ice

And

Add to ALL your reading lists
(Except the ones that are like "this book is shit" ones)