"You... you guys need to leave." Jade gasped.

"No. It's stopped. You're okay." Rebekah said.

She shook her head. "You don't understand. He's going to use me as a pawn against you all."

"Jade, my dear? Are you well?" Jason called out to her, Elijah and Rebekah's bodies blocking her from his sight. Of course, his tone was filled with sarcasm, not caring about her well being at all.

"What do you mean?"

"Look. I'm trying to fight him off for as long as I can. He can't hurt me. You need to leave. Please!"

"Jade. Stand up." Jason said cooly.

The last bit of control Jade had over her mind dispersed in an instant. She knew he couldn't hold out like this for too long since it took out a big chunk of his energy.

Jade rose to her feet, her eyes meeting Elijah's worried ones. Rebekah and Naya stood up along with her, the Original wrapping her hand around Jade's arm.

"Come here."

Unwillingly, Jade approached Jason. Rebekah pulled her back, using herself as a wall so Jade couldn't get to him.

"Rebekah, stop. He's going to make me hurt you." Jade pleaded as she tried to go around her. Naya assisted in keeping Jade back.

"Don't make me hurt my Jade." Jason threatened.

"Leave her be. We'll give you whatever else you want. Just let her go." Elijah said.

A piercing cry erupted from Jade's lips as she fell to her knees, clutching her left hand to her chest.

The flesh of her hand was sizzling, the burn spreading gradually down her arm. Rebekah reached out to help her, but the second she made contact with Jade's skin she let out an alarmed cry, a burn forming on the blonde's fingertips.

On the opposite side, Marcel lay unconscious behind a tree, Klaus crouched on the ground, head lowered, as if he was praying.

Elijah was suddenly in front of Jason, burying a stake deep in his chest. Rebekah called out for her brother. A sinister grin formed on Jason's face, as he grabbed Elijah by the throat and threw him to the side like a rag doll.

Three of the vampires on the sidelines charged at Jason. But he swiftly grabbed each vampire one by one, tearing off one of their arms before disposing of their bodies to the side. The other vampires backed up slowly, searching for Marcel for guidance to only find him gone.

"Come at me, bloodsuckers, and get a taste of my flesh." Jason taunted them.

Klaus shot at Jason, catching him by surprise. He bit into his throat, forcing him face down on the ground. The hybrid pulled out a chunk of his flesh with his teeth, blood squirting out. But the moment Jason's blood made contact with Klaus tongue, he let out an agonizing scream, the liquid feeling like acid in his mouth.

Jason took that opening to shove Klaus off of him and rise to his feet. He covered the wound with his hand, ignoring the deep red, almost black blood that was oozing from his neck.

Elijah emerged behind Jason, kicking the back of his knees and forcing him back down on the ground. With one hand, and most of his energy drained from controlling Jade, he could hardly fight back.

Klaus loomed over them, a mix of his blood and Jason's dripping from his mouth, his blue- gold eyes pulsating.

"Niklaus. Get a hold of yourself." Elijah alerted him, his secure hold on Jason loosening to put a hand up to his brother. Klaus was breathing hard, his rage emitting off of him.