"You really thought I loved a boy like you?" She gasped.
I let the tears fall as she laughed at me. She just stood there laughing.
"Your eye really grosses me out, I lied." She shrugged.
She got closer to me as I closed my eye hoping I'd wake up.

"Nobody loves you Carl Grimes." She whispered.

The heat of her breath sent shivers throughout my body.

"Nobody will ever love a boy who has one eye. It's just not humanly possible." She whispered again.

Then the tears fell out of my eye.

"If any girl ever loved you, it would only be for that dick of yours." She then laughed loudly.

"It's over Carl Grimes. It's over." She whispered.

I opened my eye and she was gone

I opened my eye and she was gone. I fell to my knees as my hat fell off my head. I pulled at the roots of my hair and just cried as hard as I could.

You're such a monster. This is what you get.

I gasped as I looked up. A gun was sitting on the bed. I jumped up to my feet and grabbed it. I loaded it and pointed it to my head. I breathed out as I trembled all over.

"Fucking do it." I cried.

I closed my eyes and breathed out. Then I pulled the trigger.

 Then I pulled the trigger

*end of dream*

I shot up and screamed out.
"Maci?!?" I yelled.
I looked around and saw someone in the bed. I shook the body till it got up.
"Enid?" I asked.

"Carl what's wrong baby..?" Enid frowned.
I furrowed my eye brows as tears fell down my cheeks.
"Get out.." I cried.
She looked at me confused as hell.
"GET OUT ENID!" I screamed.

"Carl tell me what happened it's-"
"Enid I need you to leave." I said firmly.
"Whatever I did I'll fix it Carl just please talk to me." She begged.
"Then fix Maci." I said.

She stared at me blankly.
"We both hurt her! You don't even care it's not even fazing you!!" I yelled.
She jumped at my voice and I didn't stop.
"Go find some guy at the hilltop to fuck with and not me." I said as I got out of bed.

I put on my shirt quickly since my pants were on. I then put on my shoes and turned around to see Enid smiling at me.
"Get the fuck out of my room Enid!" I screamed.
She got out of the bed and stomped her way to the door.

"To think I could get another Ron again.." she mumbled as she slammed the door.
I didn't care what time it was. I grabbed what I needed for the next few weeks and I left.

I had to fix Maci and I.

Whether I was going to get her back to Alexandria safe.

Or fix us as friends or maybe more.

Either way I didn't care. I just wanted her back.

I needed her back.

Authors Note
YAY summer is here so I get to write TONSSSS be prepared for new books and lots of updating!!

I'm even doing homeschooling for 10th grade because I have social anxiety. Stuff isn't working out at school with my grades and learning. So I'll have more time to myself thankfully.

So I cannot wait.

Lost is back.

I am back.