Chapter 19 Save You Tonight

Start from the beginning

"Geez, I'm so honored." Karan said dully.

"That's actually a good idea. Thank you Ishani, and stop complaining Karan. Now, let's do this..."

(Hayley's P.O.V) {Present time}

"Cameron, this isn't going to work. Just leave and call the police!" I told him, after waiting thirty minutes for Cameron to cut the cloth.

"Yes, it will. And I'm not leaving you!" He responded, still trying to cut the blood soaked cloth.

"Why?"

"Just drop it, Hayley."

"Why?!"

"Because I love you! And I can't leave you here when I know that I might lose you!" He shouted loud enough for Kolin's dad to hear.

"What the hell are you-" Kolin's dad started to say.

"Hey, monkey butt, over here!" Peyton yelled, Kolin right behind her with Spencer sending him an evil glare and stepping dangerously close to him.

"What the hell are you kids doing here?!"

"We're here to stop you from hurting these innocent people!"

"Innocent? She--and that boy--snuck into my camp!"

"Yeah, to help Kolin! And of course to see what was really going on."

"We were all wrong about Kolin. He has issues, we get that. It's not his fault, it's yours!" Alani added in.

While Kolin's dad was looking in Alani's direction, Cameron sent a thumbs up to where it seemed Karan was standing. A hand appeared out of the trees, returning the thumbs up and withdrawing back in to make the phone call. Cameron's focus and complete attention was then turned back to the cloth, trying to avert looking at me or my eyes at all costs.

"Y-you...lo-" He interupted me.

"Just drop it. I'm almost done anyway..." He mumbled.

I turned my head away to hide the blush creeping onto my cheeks and continued to let him cut the cloth. Suddenly, my hands were jerkingly separated and I was being pulled up and out of the campsite. We ran right by Karan who soon started to follow us and tell us that the police were on they're way. Soon after, the others started to follow us too and we began to circle the camp.

Kolin's dad was hot on our trail even as we had circled their camp a few times already. After one more lap, his footsteps started to diminish and soon enough, were gone. We peeked our heads through the trees to see the back of the trailer in which belonged to Kolin's dad. The only sound we were able to hear was our heavy breathing, and the slight sound of the trees rustling in the wind. The air smelled strongly of pine, which made it hard to focus on the  task at hand.

But, why would Kolin's dad pick such a family friendly campsite to do any of this? This area is only isolated during the night time, and it was still an hour before sunset.

"All of the girls, you hide behind the trailer while we--the boys--distract Kolin's father and save Kolin's mother." Cameron stated.

"Hey, we can help too. Why do we have to hide?" Peyton asked.

"Because I--I mean we, almost lost Hayley. I don't want anyone else to end up in Kolin's mothers' position." Cameron replied, looking straight at Hayley.

"Fine, come on girls. Let's go hide and be bored to death while the guys become the hero's and save Kolin's mother." Peyton said dully, starting to tip-toe behind the trailer.

"Come on, girls. Cheer up, you guys are awesome! But, you still need to go and hide...like, right now."

"Fine, but-"

"Shut up, and go!" Spencer exclaimed quietly.

"Fine!" Peyton exclaimed, stomping her foot.

As we--the girls--started walking to the back of the trailer, and the boys went they're own way, a mischevious smile started to spread on Peyton's face...

--------------------------------------

A/N:

Sorry for the late update my fellow fluffy unicorns. Oh, and Cameron's lovely little speech is by, Joss Whedon. I made me cry just trying to write it...PEACE OUT MY FELLOW FLUFFY UNICORNS!!

Movie quote time! Yay!!

--"Every moment now, you don't have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what your risking it for."--

I thought the quote matched the theme of this chapter. And it's actually from a TV show, just a little clue.

 Twitter: @katykat235

Instagram: @katykat235

Email: katykat235@gmail.com

Facebook: Hayley Perez

Vine: Hayley Perez

YouTube: Hayley Perez (even though there's no use for my YouTube account {or vine account for that matter...}, I might start posting videos of myself singing and some lyric videos. And don't forget to subscribe to thecomputernerd01 on YouTube!!)

PhenomiNiall, ExtraordiHarry, BrilLiam, AmaZayn, FabLouis, 1D Rocks!!

~Hayley