New

When they woke up they fount to be chaned to a brick wall in a dark room with only one light source. The bared window on the door. Damian and Bruce knew this place well. They where in Nada parbat The league of assassins base. Damian looked to his right and saw Sonance with her mask off. Her eyes where open and puples large as she looked straight a head practically looked amazed at somthing. But when Damian looked to see what it was she was ao 'amazed' at, he wasent expecting to be a boy.

The boy was dresses in the assasins uniform just without the mask. Sonance was in tight chains with metal around her wrists and legs. Jason, Tim, Dick, Barbara and Reprisal began to wake up. Reprisal moved in his chains "let her go" he demanded coldly. The attractive boy looked to Reprisal. "I think not, you see i have taken quite the interest in my goddess here" he said leaning agents the brick wall.

"I demand you to let her go by the gods" Reprisal demanded once again.

"This beautiful young woman? Not a single chance" he said huskily walking over to her. "Look at her, yell she is your sister Reprisal so you wouldent see it but her boyfriend will" he said grabbing her face.

"Shes in a state of hallucination she thinks she loves me" he said. Damian attempted to attack the boy as he got closer to Sonance. "The next all-mother, the queen her self, the goddess of all gods, loves me what an honer" he said leaning in to kiss her but stoped almost a centimeter away.

"Its a shame, i know the dangers of kissing her, that she can control me bend all my doings so her will" the boy pulled away from her but moved a hair to the side of her face.

"So much she can do yet, now shes going to be married off so i cant do anything boys sorry shes off limits" he said stepping back to lean agenst the wall.

"What are you doing to her!?" Damian demanded. "He's taken control of her" Reprisal growled. Jason was getting himself out of the chains as was bruce. Barbra was just looking at the boy.

"Your a selkie" said Dick. The boy smiled "My name is Spiro, the weekness of the goddess Sonance her self" he introduced. "Isn't that right beautiful" he said looking at siren.

"No wonder you lover, her shes amazing in her own way but i think its the power that she obtains, not generally the personality because she can be a pain especially when she goes in to 'god mode'" spiro smiled. He had a sharp jaw line, brown eyes and was flippen hot ((hes in the media)).

The door began to open, and there was Jackson. He stood tall in a uniform with symbols of his haratige along with a nother girl with black hair and icy blue eyes.

"How is it Spiro?" asked Jackson. "Its well your betrothed is so far still in a hypnotic state as you have asked" Damian was confused event though he knew what they where talking about.

  "You cant do that!" shouted Jason. "I had dibs on walking her down the aisle!" he complained. "What are you talking about i did" said Dick.

  "No she said i could" Jason defended.

"She told me i could too"
"Well only one of us can do it now can we dick head" Jason said using one of is favorite nicknames. Reprisal looked at both boys. "Technically i have legal right since im her brother" Dick and Jason turned there heads to him. Then a full blown argument went out.

Bruce and Damian began to get out of the cuffs as the girl Jackson and spiro where distracted. "Well thats varry unfortunat because you all will be dead by the time of the ceremony" said the girl.

   "Again" Jason said "Who are you?" demanded Dick. "Of courses ypu dont remember me i was turned to a baby, im Skylar and thankyou for the name by the way" she said.

  Damian already knew her but not entirely like Jackson. This girl grew up in a pod. She was also his triplet.

  "Isn't that right brother?" she said to Damian. He scoffed "you where in a pod, grandfather never wanted to let you out" he said to her harshly. Skylar glared at him as Jackson intervened.

"now now skylar, lets not allow our brothers ignorance to introude with this weading and the revival of the Lazarus pit. Her sister is so eager to kill her".

  Damian struggled in his chain "ill show you ignorant you cowerd."

"I bet you will" smirked Jackson.  "You continue your work Spiro and we may just give back your skin" Skyler teased.

  Spyro looked down and nodded. "They took your skin? So there making you do this" observed Reprisal. The selki scoffed and continued to look at Sonance.

"Ill die anyways. What im doing to her is punishable by Death from the gods them self" he glared. "She is-will be my Judge jury and executioner" he said. "She wont kill you, shell give you a fair trile" reasoned Reprisal. "She may do that but i am guilty at all charges" said spiro.

"Shell lower your punishment Spiro, if you stay on our side" spiro shook his head. "No thats not how it works, i still need my seal skin".

  "We can find you another from the abyss" spiro froze "you woldent dare go down there not event Zeus him self" he clamed. "But she would" Reprisal said. "After all its her proficy" .

  Spiro shook his head, as a nother girl walked in. And Reprisal knew who it was, there sister. "Hello brother, and my dear sister" spat the woman. "Reprobate" gritter Reprisal.

"Hello dear brother" she smiled. Reprobate wasn't the prettiest sight. Her eyes where a dark red, her hair looked like it had a birds nest traped in it but it was slick straight at the same time. Her cheek bones made her face look hallow and her body was extreamly thin. She looked as if she hadent eaten in years. Her eyes where hallow as a log and nose pointy as a witch.

  "Still a pitifull sight to see" he scoffed. "We havent meet im Reprobate goddess of all evil and monsters" now this was nothing to truly be proud of.

  But she taught her self to embrace this factor. As well as that it would never chang.

  "Let my dear sister go for a moment Spiro" asked Reprobate. He nodded and relaced the Siren from the hallucination. She was breathing hard and she was tence.

  "You son of a bitch!" Sonance said with a raspy voice. "Thats no way to speek to a guest" said Reprobate.                  Sonance rememberd this girl from the island. "What the hell is wrong with you?" asked Sonance thats when reprobate snapped...

To be continued.....