Home isent a sweet place

(A/N: sorry but this pic...wooooo..it is just sooo hot, back to the story)

I reenterd through there portal as it close behind me. Jumping out and landing a flip as i have practiced many times before. I was in the living room as alfred walked in. "As always mrs.sonance. Always making the grand entrance" alfred smirked. "Well how else was i subpot to enter, im nowhere near normal" i looked around seeing how empty it was. "Where is everyone?"

"Master damian is in the cave as everyone else is on patrol" alfred said and walked in to the kitchen.  I began my walk to the Batcave, and entering i saw Dick trying to calm Damian down as he was beating the shit out of a punching bag. "Look damian well find her she'll come back she always dose-" Dick was cut off by Damian who turned away from the punching bag. "I know she will. But they hurt her and...i dident do anything about it" he snaped. I began to walkt towards him he was waring brown warmups that wherent picked up all the way. He had some blood on his knuckles, ab's and chin. To be completly honest...it is a major turn on.

"Well you dident have to kill the poor punching bag over it" i smiled as i walked down. Once i was in arms reach he pulled me in for a kiss as he held my waist and had his hand in my hair. His soft and slightly chapped lips contunied to make contack with mine, he pulled away and brought me in for a tight hug. He had no words, and nor did i. We pulled apart when we heard a highpitch squeal. "What the hell was that?" damian asked covering his ears. "I think john heard taht pitch from metroplis" i hissed.

"I knew it i knew it i knew it I SHIP IT" where the words that came from dicks mouth. "Are you dating?" me and Damian looked at eachother confused. "No" "yes" we said at the same time. And then shrugged,
"Im confused" dick said. We smiled at each other before there was an alert on the bat-computer.
"The league is on the other side of town Robim suit up. Sonance stay here" Nightwing said as he got on the bike and drove off with Damian trailing close behind him.  I dident bother to argue knowing it would be completly pointless, so i stood up and went to my room.

I dident change, just sat and went on the computer for a bit till i heard a noise. I stood up and walked twards the railing. "Alfred?!" no answer. "Hay are you ok" i asked whith no responce. But i knew someone was here i heard a hart beat then scilence. "Whos here?" i asked again, no responce. I looked around and went back to my room when the certans began to flow, the window was open.

"That was not open" I whisperd going to close it. I began to walk back down to the batcave and sat on the chair in frount of the screen. "Hello beloved" it was Damian. But he seemed off. "Hello Robin what are you doing here from patrol early?" i asked as he walked closer to me. "I just wanted to see you" he grabed me by my waist and leaning in. "Arent you subpost to be checking on the league of assasins hiding spo-"his lips had conected uith mine they felt soft and gental. I pulled away from the kiss and removed his hands from around my waist.

"I need to get back to what i was doing" i stated and sat back down on the chair. "I need to show you somthing" he said taking my hand and trying to pull me away from the screen. "I have work to do, and you need to be helping them with the search" i stated as i pulled my hand back harshly and got to hacking.

"There on top of wayne tower" i informed Bruce through the com link.
"On it" said Damian...shit. I stood up and looked behind me only to get hit in the stomach and swiped from my legs. I fell to the floor harshly and rolled away talking a bat-a-rang from the compartments and throwing it. "Your making hard to bring you in unharmed" he said as he ran closer and began to throw punches, kicks basicly anything to try to knock me down.

I ran up stairs to my room and got the lasso from the fraim. Then jumped down the stair case to the living room and back to the cave aas he continued to chase after me. I then used the lasso to attemp to trip him witch dident work. "Fuck it" i said loud enough for him to hear. Both my entire eyes turned a light blue as did his. "What did you do!" he demanded trying to move.

"Lets just call it our promis when we kissed. I could have done this immediately after but, ya know" he let out a grough as he was being used as a puppet. I predded the com link and called for Tim, becaues he's tim maby he'd know what to do.

******
Wibbly bobbly timey wimey stuff
******

"So he kissed you, and now you can control him...and that goes with anyone else who tuched your lips" tim clarified slowly. "Yes" i simply stated. "So can you control me and jason becaued of that....incident a few weeks ago?" i hesatated to say. "Yup"  Tim sighed and cuffed the guy. "Well of this isent the real Damian then he must be with the league of assasins." timbo said. "Whats his name anyways" the boy stayed silent.

"Ill get the tool-" i cut him off and told him to just bring the lasso. Placing the lasso around his body i began to ask questions. "Whats your name?"  he groned and responded with Jakisun.
Meaning Jackson. "So is he like Damians twin?" Tim asked. "Subpost to be. We where to fight to see who would take the throne, should grand father parish." the lasso finished glowing after his answer.