Earth 2

I woke up hungry, and dizzy...But mainly hungry. I looked around the white room to see Zoe and Reese. "Hello lady's, I see something occurred" I said as Zoe uncuffed me from the med bay. "Yeah. You almost killed your brother" Reese laughed.

"Oh and Welcome to Earth 2" Zoe commented handicap me a mask.
"Hay have you told them your Ted Kords daughter?" I asked as we walked out the med bay. "Nope" she said popping the P. "Red beetle, who's this?" Asked Batman (of Earth 2). "Hay Bruce I'm Siren" I said happily. He rose an eyebrow at red "she from a nother Earth". Red waved it off and we walked off to the Zeta-tubes to her home.

******
Time skip brought to you by The. Fluffy German Shepherd
******

I was tacked to the floor being licked by J.D (Reds dog). "Titus is going to be pissed." I laughed wiping off the slobber. "Tell me about it...Oh and before I forget does anyone want a fire breathing Ferret named Artemis?" Asked lantern. We both looked at the brown haired girl wide eyed. "No I think where good with pets, and besides Damian doesn't need any more between batcow Titus and pennyworth, I think he may have more that I have yet to find". We all laughed and played gravity darts.

Since we all have perfect aim we, and by we I mean Zoe, made special darts that need to be thrown a certain way and direction because the gravity of the bord and darts aren't aligned so when you throw it directly to the center it'll move any where else. Same with every direction, and it keeps switching gravitational pules so we need to guess before the 5 second timer runs out.

"I almost made it last time!" Shouted Reese. "The door dosent count as a point" I shouted behind her.
The score was all zeros but Reese got hit twice so that made the game really fun. Zoe got called to the watchtower so we all went to check out what was happening. "That's your Robin" I smiled at Tim who blushed. He looked to be no older the 15, "yeah what does he look like on your Earth?" Zoe asked. I pulled out my phone and showed them a pic of tim. "Lucy" mutters Reese. "He's so grown". "And 17" I added.

"Hay, where's Jamie I haven't felt aquard tention in a bit and I was wondering why" said Reese making both us laugh. "He's got some family business to attend to." Smiled Zoe. "Sorry all I hear it Girls night out after this mission" we all smiled as red went to the tubes.

I'm board where the first two words to leave Reese's mouth not event five minutes after Zoe left. Her green light burning bright through out the area. And no not a calming Arora like normal lanterns I'm talking sun blazing green erupting from her like fire. Then again what else should I expect from her Reese Jordan is the strongest Green lantern to exist, and I'll never say it to her face. "Who are you" asked a man with a bird on his chest that I recognized as Nightwing with his escrma sticks ready to attack. "Hay Nightwing where friends of red's don't worry I'm sure she's told you about us" I said as I took my feet off the monitors.

"Never herd of you" he hissed. "I'm Siren that's Green Lantern" I pointed. "Oh your the one who tought her to fight and be a detective" he said puting the escrma sticks away. "Yes handsome now if you excuse me if like to see my underaged friend breath the living shit out of some bad guys". Me and reese turned out attention to the screen in frount of us.

"Mission acomplished target nutralized" zoe said. "Aww you make me so proud..now get your ass back here so we can spar" i smirked. Reese was already standing on the practace pad hitting her hand in her palm. "Killowag hasent taken me down all week i think i got this." she stated cockly. "Would you like to fight handsome?" i aked nightwing as i removed my mask. "S-sure" he stutterd walking on to the matt. Lantern chuckled and made a chair with her ring. "This will be a fun show", nightwing threw the first hit as i bloked it with ese. "So Reese how have you and hal ben?" i asked continuing to block his moves. "Wonderfull i actually am getting better at making up excuses to leave places "

"Nice whats the weardest one?" i asked as i fliped over nightwing. "Mrs. My father has explosive dihera i need to make sure he dosent fall in the toilet" she said trying to laugh. "Ha. Im starting to get bord" i mumbled as i fliped over him and kicked him to the floor.

Damian wayne and his Siren [Bøøk Øne]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara