Family matters

Play when you see this
~•~•~•~•~•~•play song~•~•~•~•

Sirens P.O.V

Bruce showed me around the cave but we actually just talked a little. I had no idea where this was going but I answered everything honestly.

I had no idea of my last name, passed from foster to foster's , my whole past is messed up but he strangely gets it and asked me.
"Have you ever thought about waring a cape"  I simply responded with:

"I like not having a cape because I can think of everything that can go wrong with one. I mean  haven't you seen the incredibles they spent like an entire two minutes explaining why you shouldn't wear a cape" he chuckled at my response and we were back at the large computer.

It was finally about 3:00 a.m and everyone was about to sleep when I attempted to walk out of the cave.

"Wow where do you think your going" asked Bruce
"To Selina's" I said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.
"No you still need to heal" he said everyone except me and Bruce where in the cave now.

"Look I'm fine and besides crow is in Arkham so he can't hurt me" I Said as I began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.
"If this is about trying to repay me for the antidote i-" he cut me off.

"No. It's not about that."he said softly.  "what happened to your parents"
"They..they where killed when I was 5 by an intruder" I said sadly
"Where were you?" he asked bending down to my level.

***********FLASH BACK***********

3RD PERSON P.O.V

"Mommy whats wrong" asked Katherine
"It's ok sweety everything, is going to be ok" said the mother trying to convince her daughter and herself everything would be fine.

' Bang Bang'

A crashing and was heard along with braking glass.
The mother took her daughter to the hall closet there was a doorway that led to the kitchen the intruders back was turned the mother carefully closed the closet and walked up to the intruder.

Bang bang

Two shots where fired any the woman fell to the floor.
The intruder looked up and saw the girl in the closet. He walked over to it opened the door and hit her with the but of the gun. And she was knocked out.

*********Flash Back over **********

"I was hiding...he spotted me then hit me... the first part of my past that I remember was only when I heard two shots and shattering glass..." I responded tearing up but keeping it from falling.

"I guess he hit me harder than I thought" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"You can have any room here your choice" he said and led me into the manor.
He lead you to any gest room and you found one on the 3rd story of the manor.

(Here is a pic cuz I'm not gonna describe is aint nobody got time for that😂😂)