Panic! at the disco

It was time for school again Sonance or Katherine and Damian got a ride from Alfred. Damian was put more off then usual since he heard of the League being in Gotham. He did know that the league probably wouldn't take anyone in the brod daylight, or in public areas considering there the league of shadows but his mother was unpredictable.

Sonance was his main priority right now making sure she was safe was all he cared about. As soon they walked in to the building she was surrounded by boys, and he was surrounded by girls who didn't know how to leave them alone. But Damian kept a close eye on Katherine, keeping her within his view was the hard part. They walked side by side to first period and waited for the bell. The teacher had shown up late and handed them there assignment. To explore Gotham or a neighboring city. Partners where up to the boys but before Damian could turn around to Katherine powers was Infront of her with his hand up indicating he had found his partner.

Damian was furious, Jake just sent him a sly grin and looked back a Katherine who rolled her eyes. "I'm thinking Metropolis, maybe we could spend the weekend at the house I own out there." Jake said flirtatiously, only making Damian's rage worse. Blake and Damian both had the same idea, get Jake powers away from her. "Partners?" Asked Blake with slight mischief. "Agreed" Damian said glaring at Jake. "How about I chose a different partner?" Asked Katherine. "No can do love, you see it's boys choice, and you are perfect" he said licking his lips.

Katherine threw her head back in fustration. She was also praying to her father to help her or show mercy because this was absolutely torture. "How about the coast city? Or Starling?" He questioned. The last one cought her attention. "Starling it is" he said. The only reason she agreed to that city was because Eliot was there and she could find a way to third week this jack ass in front of her...An Panic! At the Disco was having a concert there. The assignment was simple walk around take some photos and do a report on a landmark there.

Damian didn't like the idea of her being alone with him so when the bell rang for lunch, looking for her was his top priority, then again when is it not? "Are you actually going to go to Starling city with him? Alone?!" Damian almost yelled as they walked to the nearest restaurant. "Where should we go? Olive garden or red lobster?" She asked. "Your avoiding the question. And obviously Olive garden" he scoffed. "I haven't tried that place." She said as they walked in to the building.

"The Question, you never answered" he reminded her. "Yes Damian I'm going, and no I'm not going to be alone, Eliot will tag along" she stated as they got seated. "Eliot! He's a flirt" scoffed Damian. "Not with me, he's like a werd brother to me" said Katherine picking up the menu. "Right, just like Blake is too" mumbled Damian. She looked up at him in anoyance. "Damian" she scolded. "He rolled his eyes and looked in to the menu again.

"May I have your order?" Kindly asked the man. "Yes I'll have the Alfredo spaghetti and and, iced tea" said Damian and Katherine in unison. They looked at each other werdly and gave him the menu. "Right away" he said and took off to the kitchen. "You like Alfredo spaghetti?" Asked Damian. "Never tryed it" she shrugged. The Waiter return with there drinks and left to the kitchen again. "I'm still not comfortable with this" said Damian leaning forward. "So, it's my grade Damian not yours, and besides they both suck at combat" she said making them both chuckle. "Yes but-" Damian leaned closer from his side of the table "the league of assassins are in Gotham, and there after someone" he said in a warning tone.

"Ok, that's enough, this is Damian Wayne and Katherine Prince talking, not Robin and Siren" she said leaning back. "I'm being serious," he warned again. "And so am I, I can take down you and Bruce Easley I'll be fine" she said. He sighed and leaned back as the weighter came back with there food. They finished eating and walked back to school.

"Damian, please talk to me" asked Katherine, Damian stayed silent before saying "I'm talking to you now what?" She rolled her eyes. "Your so stubborn" she huffed and looked away. She just didn't get it, she didn't get what they where capable of. "What are you doing?" Asked Damian as she went on her phone. "Oh now your your interested" she said and walked faster. He was beginning to get fusterated and took the phone from her hands. "Hay!". "Your texting Eliot?!"
"Yes! Now give it back!" She said and tryed to take it but Damian kept on moving around. "I don't trust him" he said. "You don't trust anyone that isn't you! Those are private messages not for you to put your nose in to!" She shouted at him.