Reprisal

It was time again. We needed to go out for patrol around Gotham first we where assigned partners by batsy. Babs and Steph. Tim and dick. Bruce and jaybird then me and Damian. Cassandra was at a place out of state she was learning to speak read and write she was also now Cassandra Wayne.

Everyone changed and got on there bikes/cars. I was on mine as Damian tapped me on the shoulder. "Where taking the East side of Gotham" I nodded and began to drive there with him trailing behind.
We arived in an ally way and hid our bikes taking to the roof tops. Jumping till we heard something but it was a silent night. Almost to silent. I hated the silence. "You see something wrong with this?" I asked Damian. He leaned forward on the roof. "Yup, it's to quiet" he agreed. We decided to stay on the top for a few more minutes just waiting.

'Anything?' asked Nightwing bordly through the com. "Nope" I responded bord as well. There was a sigh and the coms turned off. "This is to suspicious" I said through the silence. "Correct" I sighed and turned to him. "OK what's wrong?"
"Nothing now can we just finish this patrol?" He asked standing up and pointing the grappling hook to the post light about 700 meters away. He took off and seated for me to fallow, witch I didn't.  I crossed my arms and stayed there. "Sonance" his voice was warning through the com. "Can I help you?" I asked scarcasticly. "Get over here now" he gritted. "I don't take orders from you" I snapped. He sighed and returned to the spot next to me, grabbing my arm tightly. "I'm not going to ask again" he said moving closer to me trying to appear intimidating. I took my arm back and walked towards the edge sitting down. Once he made a stubborn sigh and sat next to me he answers. "Why do you not want to be around me?" I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at him like he grew two heads. "what makes you think I don't want to be with you?".

"You kept on leave or avoiding me" he answers looking away. I turned his head towards me. "No. OK that was for like 2 hours and your kinda, I don't know... clingy?" I said placing my hand on his cheek and swiping my thumb on his mouth. He leaned in as we shared a passionate kiss. It was calming and reassuring, with a sweet taste to it. We pulled away as he ran his hand through my hair. "I m sorry" he smiled calmly and pecked me on the lips one again. "I-" he was cut off when I stood up from hearing a sound that was like breathing but it wasent someone I recognized and it wasent a civilian this person was trying to hide. "Who's there!" I called out. He stood on alert as well. I walked towards the area I thought I heard it approaching from. I turned around just in time to see a guy knocking Damian out. He wore  black and white cargo pants, with a hooded leather jacket, combat boots and had white and black eyes with a chizeld jaw line.

He looked something like Jason but he was about my age Maby a male version of me but with white eyes

He looked something like Jason but he was about my age Maby a male version of me but with white eyes. And allot taller, then again almost everyone is. "Hello sister we need to talk" he said placing his hands up in surrender. "Talk about what? And why did you call me sister" I demanded. "Ah yes I almost forgot aminisa, I am your brother one out of 2 of your siblings, my name is Reprisal. And we now have a common problem". I was curious what problem and did he have to knock Damian out in the middle of a sentence. "Your friend will be fine but, as long as we send her back" he stated putting his hands down. "What are you talking about?" I asked he motioned me to fallow and scooped up Damian. "Off we go" he mumbled.

***

We entered an apartment through the window because front doors are for normal people. Ew. "I told you my name Sonance I'm not wearing a mask and neather should you we are both children of Zeus and Echo." I rolled my eyes and hesatently took off my mask. He placed Damian on the couch and I sat to the side of him. "Is he your beloved?" Asked Reprisal with a raised eyebrow. "Not exactly" I said moving a hair from Robins face. "OK then I am aware that you still have doubts about me so here's something I can tell you. The war that started, the reason we sent you off to man's land had begun because of our sister, a twisted minded niev girl who has, emotional issues. She was always envys of you, your beauty, your power, the love people had for you, she wanted it all. But she knew she couldn't have it, her reason for the war was to get you in the crossfire. Where triplets each with a proficy. She wanted yours to do something so heroic so brave she wanted people to bow to her. " He looked up at me.

"So we punished her by sending her to a realm of monsters crechers banished from Earth for there crimes. Unfortunately she has now escaped" he said. "If this is the case when I went to Paradise island why where you not present?" I asked. He sighed, "we had a hard time placing her in and when we got her she pulled me in but the circle was closed so they couldn't release me," he looked over at Damian. "You realize that I can hear your hart beet change when you woke up, you didn't have to pretend to sleep" Damian opend an eye and sat up.

"Actually I was gathering enough information before I did something" I was curious as to-oh never mind. Damian used two fingers on a place on his neck knocking out Reprisal. "Well let's get going" Damian tossed him on his shoulder as we called our bikes and headed to the Batcave.

*****

Damian hand cuffed him, kinda tight and we waited for him to wake up along with Bruce entering at Batman. "What the hell?" He crocked. "No this isn't hell, how ever it can be" I said scarcasticly, he squinted and stood up tapping the cuffs and faising right through them. "You can see I'm good" said Reprisal. "The sound waves I give off, there blue unlike the red ones or green" he said rubbing his wrists. Batsy and Rob had a bat-a-rang in hand As I looked closer. He was right I could see the sound waves there like a.. 6th Sence to me. Blue is a good rich clean soul one who does good event if you've done wrong. Green is average basically everyone at Gotham High with the exception of Damian and Tim.

Red was evil but I haven't seen one in a while only true evil has it witch is rare uselessly there just crazy. He was blue with a little sound wave on his shoulder and head like a halo. Batman was probably confused as well as Robin. "Bruce, Damian I appreciate you caring for my sister, but we must leave to keep her safe" they where shocked at his sudden name calling.

"How did you know?" Asked Damian. "I'm a god, why wouldn't I?" He asked. "Well Sonance didn't know-" Bruce was cut off. "Yes me and Sonance have the same I.q, almost. But I was generated more, from a nother god, Solomon she got hers from Athena. But I put my time in to studying my sister's-" he looked at Damian with pure disgust. "Allie's".

"My favorite it that Elliot boy" he slightly smiled. "Let us leave" he pulled on my arm trying to get me to fallow. "Stop!" I shouted he took a step back. "I'm not leaving with you" I stated. "Well in fact you are we have much to discuss, including why you pick..Him" rolling his eyes he walked closer to the door.
"Well what's stuck up your ass" I mumbled. He turned around with a raised eyebrow, "Zeus would want to see us, and so would our mother 2 out of 3 of there kids". He lifted his hand as everything went black.