Not like Damian

"let's just stay in" sugested powers. "No we need to finish the project so I can leave" I demanded picking up a camera. "Why so you can be with Damian. He's going to want some one rich many taller or who can provide him with every little thing he wants" he then stood behind me and asked. "Do you think you can do that for him? Can he love you the way you want to be loved?" He turned me around to face him. "The way I can. Does he give you gifts and attention, love, devotion?" I was speechless. "I will" he said it like a promise. I didn't know what to tell him could Damian do all that? We are vigualanties with almost never have time, not to mention my earth traveling will I be able to.

I shook it off. "Let's just finish this." We took a few pictures of the buildings and went to a caffee to grab a night to eat. "Are you going to head back to Gotham today?" He asked. "I don't think so. Today was actually not so... Irritating I may stay one more day" he smiled unlike his usual smirk he sent to me. "You seem to be acting different then usual"
"Well, I thought that you'd of all people understand what it's like to set up walls. To have to defend your self" I looked up. "I do" he smiled genuinely. "Good so I was thinking Maby we, I don't know-" he put a hand in the back of his neck rubbing it nervously "-maby we can pick a day and go on a date?" He seemed nervous. "Yes. Maby we can". He smiled and looked down then back up at me and took one hand. "Good. Then just me and you" we walked back to his house in Starling and just stayed for a while longer and talked.

We where sitting on the couch. "-so then I got it back from her and she said 'i was doing my makeup so I said 'and you sure need it". I laughed at the story he was telling me. "You look so beautiful" he said leaning in, he put his arm around my waist and closed his eyes and leaned in more. I felt his warm lips on mine as our moved together in sync we let out a breath as he slid his toungh across my bottom lip as if asking for entrance. I placed my hand in his messy hair rubbing his scoulpe, he let out a moan and sliped his toung in to me. He continued to roam the in side of my mouth with his toung craving every second not wanting to stop, but wanting to remember.

I pulled away and smiled, it wasn't like Damian's but it was filled with love and need. He looked at me and smiled. "Are you ready for bed?" He asked taking my hand. "Yes" I replied and began to call a cab. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To queen Mansion" I stated the obvious. "Why" he demanded. "Because Eliot volunteered me to stay over, and don't wait for me I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon" with that I closed the door and Left.

****
A t  q u e e n  m a n s I o n
****

I walked in and was greeted with a bone crushing hug from the one and only Eliot queen. "Hayyy" he said in the most high pitched voice he could make. "What's up with you?" I asked laughing. "O.m.g like..." He was trying to think of something to say. "Got nothing?" I asked he laughed and agreed. "So, what do you wanna do, watch mean girls till patrol, go on patrol, swim, Netflix and chill-". I furrowed my eyebrows "what's 'netflix and chill'?"
He looked at me as if I had grown an extra head. "What kind of kid are you?"
"A goddess" was my response. He rolled his eyes "MOM DAD SONANCE IS HERE!!". "Hay Sonance how are you?" Asked Oliver. "Good, and you?" He responded with an excellent and we went up stairs.

"What happened with powers?" Asked/demanded Eliot. "We finished the project and he kissed me". I said blankly. "No he's not allowed to kiss date or look in your general direction!" Shouted Eliot. "And why not?" I asked. "Because, I don't like him young lady and as your brother from a nother Mrs. And Mr. I say you are not allowed to go out with him." He stated placing his hands on his hips, "why are you standing like that?" I asked trying not to laugh. "Because, I'm stating a point and I'm older then you I can do whatever I want". "....Your older by 3 months".

He made a wears ducklip face and squinted his eyes. "Who put you on this planet" he then scoffed. "Zeus and Echo" he gave me a face that sais 'really bitch'. "What?" I asked laughing. "Hayyy! Let's go shopping"  I agreed and got a pare of joggers that belongs to me but where in his dresser. I then took one off his hoodies and we left in his Bughati to the mall. "We should go to the food court" I said. He looked at he saying I read his mind. We bought a few items of clothing and ate then left.

"So, how is it that your one of the only girls that I know that don't get mad when there in a bra and underwear and I see you?" He asked. "Well it's the same as a bikini" I shrugged. "Well I'm ready for some patrol how about you?" He asked.

I changed in to my Siren suit and we all took a side of the city. "How's Damian?" He asked. "He's good and getting better showing his emotions in front of me" I said as we looked at the city from the view. "You know he loves you". I stayed silent, "I can tell by the way he was scared when you went missing,b by the way he held you, and by the way he looks at you" he continued. "It's not that hard to tell, and you too, you love him more then anything, well not more than me of course" he joked. "The Siren and the Robin" I can't wait to see that.