Fair

He landed back in a fighting stance I kicked his shin then elbowed his rib. He clutch it then giving me a chance to sweep him to the floor, he fell on dis back with a thud.

He looked up at me shocked at how quickly u was able to take him out.
Nightwing fail'
the  computer rang out I gave him a hand when a voice rang.
"My turn" I turned around and saw Batman at the control next to him was Superman, Green lantern, flash, and wonder woman.

My eyes widen when I relized who said it...The Dark Night him self...
He stood on the plat form. Wating for me to attack.
"Shit" I said to myself when I heard cyborg.
"Language " he said taking a bight of his pizza along with flash.
I got in to fighting stance wating for a moment to thinking about how to start.

He's the Batman so he'll be expecting the unexpected. He ran at me quickly i rolled out of the way as I stood up he began to throw punches. I remember one person who trained me say 'he pretends to have a pattern and WILL try to catch you off gard'.
He threw two right punches witch I saw coming. I flipped over him as he stoped in his tracks I pulled back his cape and when he was in distance. I quickly jumped in the air horizontally and high enough to make my legs come in to contact with his face, he was thrown to the floor when the computer rang.

'Batman fail' the last words cot me off guard I looked over to the league and Titans who's mouth's where wide open flash dropped his pizza on the control panel.
Cyborg was as supprised and dropped his on Beast boy's sholder.
Batman stood up with a bloody nose and Nightwing looked at me in surprise.
"Your not messing with me emotions right?" I asked I honestly don't know what I'm feeling like ..
Is he going to Kik my ass? Is he gunna just walk away? What will Batsy do!!?"

"Good job but I have a felling you where holding back. Allot" he said smirking.
"Weren't you?" I whisperd loud enough for him to hear.
"No" he said wiping the blood off his nose.
"Because I've seen you fight before" he said walking to the control panel ant removeing the pizza Flash dropped.
There was a silence and a proud Batman staring at me shocked face.

"First you make the Demon smile then Batman, next you Kik his ass!!" Nightwing said in shock and pride
"How old is she" asked Green lantern.
"15" Batman said making the justice league event more supprised.
Wonder woman stood by me with a smile and a hand on my sholder, Damian was try to compress the laugh from my reaction, Beast boy and blue beetle, where smiling ready to cheer, cyborg was still processing what happened, Ravin was also kinda shocked and Starfire was standing next to Nightwing with the same reaction.

"She is a true worrier" said wonder woman with a giggle.
I finally got out of shock as well as everyone else Damian out his arm around my sholder still trying not to laugh.
"So how exactly did you know what I was going to do?" Asked Batman
"Um..one of the people that trande me to fight told me about how you fight" I said
"Who was that exactly?" Asked Superman.
"I think his name was Floyd?" I said closing my eyes trying to remember when I opened them again.
"OH! yeah! Deadshot was his
um 'name'.
I said putting quotation on name
"He also tought me to shoot" I said

He looked supprised "is that it?"
"No other people as well" I said
"Ok everyone is dismissed" he said everyone left...but when I tryed Green lantern made a wall where the door is so I couldn't leave.
"I'm gunna get my ass handed to me are I?" I asked turning around to face the league.
"No. But we have some questions" said Flash.

"Shoot"

"Can you name all the people who trained you?" Asked wonder woman.
"I think so..that would be poison ivy, Harley quinn, wild cat, Catwoman, I've had a few run ins with Death stroke, lady Shiva, Richard dragon, a little bit of Karate kid, and Nessa all ghul" I said
"Like the movie?" Asked Flash
"Movie?" I had no idea what he was talking about I've onily seen a couple of movies.
"Nevermind. Your smart who was your teacher." Asked Batman.
"Riddler" I responded
"So you grew up around mainly Villain's?" Green lantern asked.

"Yes enough to know all of your names" I said.
"Oh and this yellow guy that looked like a banana tryed to give me a glowing ring" I said "but I can't remember his name" I said
Green lantern stepped closer
"where where you when that happened?" He asked getting a little angry.
"That was when I was in coast city, my first pare of fosters" I said
"The one's who abused me" I mumbled hopping they dident hear I looked down.
"Senestro" lantern said in discusst
"Yes that is what the bananas name was"    I said snapping my head up.
"Oh and lex Luther" I said
"What about him" asked Superman.
"He A. Got some girl named Chita to trane me and B. Gave me this"
I said pulling out two tubes from my glove departments one had blue dust and the other had purple dust.

"Kinda looks like pixy dust from tinker bell" said Flash I looked at him confused.
"Don't tell me you don't know-" he was cut off by me.
"I don't know what tinker bell is most of my childhood was I N abandoned places and every here and there a summer home in winter with Netflix" I said.
He looked at lantern and they both looked at me sympathetically. I hate it when people look at me like that.

"Stop looking at me like that" I demanded.
"Your free to go" said Batman
With that I walked to the living room with everyone else.
"Hay you ready to go back to Gotham?" Asked Damian in his Robin coustume and domino mask.
"Yeah" I said and walked to the.     Bat mobile.
"You want me to drive?" Asked Nightwing smirking at Damian.
"No Grayson I don't need an annoyance with me" Damian growled.
"It only seats two" I said jumping in to the driver's seat.
"I'll drive" said Damian.

"No." I said as he got in to the passenger's seat.
***
"So when you fight are you onily seductive with me or was that just a one time thing" asked Damian.
"Actually it's how I fight. Making a distraction and making people. Think I'm a dumb sac of bricks" I said.
"That was just a distraction!?" He asked raising his voice. I looked at him and smirked.
"No. Well not all of it-i mean I really enjoyed the last part" I said as he blushed.

"Well how did you do that?" He asked me.
"How did I do What?" I asked
"You know" he said
"I did allot of things so...you need to be more specific" I said
"You made me fell weak on my knees and my stomach had a weard feeling when we touched and when you got closer to me" I smiled.
"Well the weak on the knees, you must have ben aroused and the stomach part, I don't know but ditto"
I said.
***Bat-cave***

Damian's P.O.V

"Father may I talk to you?" I asked as Katherine went up stairs to enter the manor.
"Yes of course" he said ant turned to me from his chair. I sat on the rail where the bat computer was.
"It's about siren" I said
His attention was emedetly focused on me.
"What's wrong?" he asked sternly

"I don't know but I'm concerned for my health in this case" he jestered for me to continue.
"She..well when im around her my stomach feels weard, and she makes me smile without event trying, and I fell the need to be with her" I said
"Well Damian," father started "you may have a crush on her" he said
"Meaning?"
"You may..have strong feelings for her" he said

"How can I get rid of them?" I asked.
"Well it depends, if it's just temporary In which case it'll go away, OR, it can be love in witch case it's permanent" he said
"Ok thank-you father" he nodded and went back to work.

I went up stairs to the kitchen and saw Drake sitting on the table.
"Drake" I demanded
"What!?" He said not looking up.
"I need to ask you a question" I mumbled.
"What?" He asked looking up supprised.
"I said I need your help" I repeated a little louder.
"And what honer do I deserve to have Damian wayne ask me for help?" He asked with a stupid smirk in his face. I sighed
"How long does a.. crush last" I asked.

He thought about it for a moment
"Hmm... usually from about a week to a month" he said then asked
"Who's the special lady?"
"That is none of your concern" I said sternly.
"Oh come on I can help you get the girl before she falls for 50 shades of Grayson" he said.
"Fine."
"So who is it??" He asked getting excited.
"Katherine" when I said my name I felt my heart skip a beat. I put my hand to my chest concerned.

"What happened?" He asked
"I don't know somthing with my Hart I better ask Bruce for a check-up."
"Not needed it natural when your in love" he said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Should I confront her about it?" I asked.
"Well you should find out if she fells the same"
"How do I do that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'll have Stephanie find out for you..I got you bro" he said pulling out his phone and dialing Stephanie.
"Hay wanna play detective.....yeah I need you to find out if our little siren has a crush....I know right...ok..love you too.bye" he then hung up.
"She's in"
"Can we keep this circle small I don't need todd or Grayson to pathetically attempt to charge her and embarrass me?" I said. He then made a sign gesturing to 'keeping his mouth shut.