Prank and revenge

I woke up and saw Titus on my bed to the right of me with my bed room door open. I got up and got ready for school I wore my brown combat boots, tight blue pants, and a white cotton shirt over it I had my light gray sweater.
I went down stairs with Titus by my side i ate cereal and went to the bat-cave to swap out my coustume for the back up one.

Then I went on my bike and off to school.

**1st period**

"Ok class" the teacher began. "You'll be working with a partner today. You have an assignment due tomarrow so you might want to finish up after school on your one time" the class looked around to see who they want to partner with most people looked at me or Damien.

"But!.." crap "I'm going to pick your partner" he said.
"Ok first is Josh and Logan, club and Richard, Emily and Amelia, Vanessa and Tony, Heather and kiel,
Aurora and Jonathan, Garfield and Rose, Brandon and Dalton" I felt a pare of eyes on me and looked at Damian who was staring at me as everyone moved desks to be with there partner.

"Damian and Jenna and last Blake and-" o please don't say it don't say it don't say it.
"Blake" shit!!!!!
I then heard him plop on the desk in front of me as well as Jenna in front of Damian. And let me just say pissed off dosent event describe Damian's emotions right now and it dosent help that Blake keeps making goo goo eyes at me along with flirting.
"Hello beautiful" he said and lifted my and placing a gentil kiss in the top.
"So we can go to my house and do this project if thats fine with you" he said in a polite manner, wich cought me off guard.

He wasent completely flirting it was more like complements and he actually made eye contact insted of looking at my chest...or other parts of me.
"It's fine with me, what's your address?" I asked calmly
He gave me his address and phone number as we where talking I was listening in on Damian's conversion with jenna.
"So Dami we could do this at your place" she said fluttering her eyelashes and let me say this things look twice the size of her like she messed them up.

"No I prefer the project done at the library" he demanded harshly. She huffed and gave a pout.
"If you dont co-operate I'll have to tell the teacher I did it all on my own". She teased.
He let out a frustrated sigh and replyed"Fine, but onily for 1 hour" he growled.

I kinda felt bad for the boy.
"Egli deve farei cont con il clown chi wares a molto trucco" said the kid my eyes widen at his words I tryed to holde in a laughter but it came out it was Italian and translated to

"He has to deal with the clown that wares to much makeup"

After that he added poor dude.
When I began laughing he flushed from embarrassment.
"Sai itialiano??!" (You know Italian?) He said blushing I let my laughter die down a bit before I respond.
"Correntemente" (fluently) I was still giggling.
From there we had a long conversation about stuff in Italian from the project and his home and family to almost anything and then the mood was ruined by the bell. I got up and we said bye from there we just texted each other in both languages.

****
Lunch 😉
****

Jasmin squealed when she sat down tapping her feet and hands on the desk wildly. "O.My.God. you won't believe what happened last night" she began causing me and Damian to look up as colin sat down as well.
"What happened?" He asked.
"I got saved by Siren and Robin was there as well!!!!!"

"Wow what did they say?" I asked as if I dident know.
"Ok ok ok. So it sounded like he was flirting with her most of the time I also got a pic" she then took out her phone and showed us the pic. Colin took the phone and sent it to him self then...o my god I can't believe this...set it as his wall paper.