New red hood

I was almost finished with patrol when i heard a cry. Not a scream or a yell, an actual cry straight from a baby. I jumped to the place the cry was coming from.

Crime ally

When i got there there was a mother, she was dead. Nest to her was her purse spilling out her contents such as the ID her social security coupons and other items. She was sprawled out on the floor in and the baby was right next to her still crying.

I jumped down from the roof top and carefully walked closer to the child. My hart sunk at the sight, "oh no" i whisperd. I walked closer within reach and signaled the police. Scooping up the baby in my arms she atoped cryimg for a bit.
'this baby reminds me of someone'

I then grapled to a roof top pressins my com "um..i have a small problem"
"Whats the issue?" asked Bruce. "Well its kinda bard to explain to ill just say when i get there" i said and got on my bike with the baby in one had and the other on the controls. "In herras name what did i just do?" i chuckled.

When i got to the batcave i turned off the engin and walked up to the computer and saw bruce. "So..what am i subpost to do now?" i asked bouncing the baby. He turned around and then blinked probuly asking him self 'what the hell did she do?"

"I found..um, it in crime ally, i called the police to pick up the mom and begin an investigation" i told him. He nodded and called alfred who came in with an 'has it been that long already?'

I playfully rolled my eyes as barbra came down. "Bruce what did you do?" she asked as bruce had the baby in his hand. He rolled his eyes at babs and payed attention to the sleeping baby. "Its a girl" he concluded. "That was quick" I laughed.

"Skylar" said Barbra. "What?" i asked her.
"Skylar, name her that. Skylar wane has a nice ring to it" thought Barbra.

I nodded. "Perhaps we should go get the nessary items for this Skylar" said Alfred. I nodded "ill go with" i said running up the steps to change. I put on Joggers 'that i Deffenitly stole from Elliot' and a long sleav shirt for Gothams cold night.

We went in to the store and began looking around. Alfred did most of it as i stayed in one section looking at all the weard mechanical stuff. We got all the stuff as i carred it to the car.

"Where making tim set all of this up right?" i asked. "Would there be any other way Mrs.Katherin?"

I smiled and sat back as we drobe back to the manor.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
"Sonance shes crying what do i do?" asked Bruse quickly. "I-i dont know sing her a song or somthing?" i questioned. "Why dont you?" asked Barbra. "Really..your going to ask me that?"
Babs made an o face and turned to bruce. "Then say it" they handed me Skylar.

"Um i dont know any aminisa remember?" that sounded ironic.
"Then make up somthing youve heard the tunes" said babs. I scoffed "fine umm"

I thought for a moment.

"Hush little baby dont say a word..Bruce is gunna make you a vigilante bird" he gave me a 'really' face and it seemed to be working well so i continued.
"And if that persona dont go good..then we might get a new red hood".

Babs laughed and bruce held one in as the baby smiled and giggled. "That is the greatest lullaby ive ever heard, where was that when i was a kid" she continued to laugh. I shrugged "shes passed out and probuly hungry. Wheres tim?" i asked. "In his room" Bruse answers. I nodd and walk up stairs.

I knock on the door and enter to see tim working on his labtop. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" i asked. "Nope, shouldn't you?" i chuckeld. "Im a god, i dont technically need sleep, I'll live without it but it's nice"
He nodded. "Whats up with the kid?" he stood up walking closer. "I need you to set up skylars crib and room" i say skiping out to the room all the stuff is in.

"Lovely" he said. When he enters he starts on the crib which is where i place her as we scilently set up the rest of the stuff. I tell him the story of how i found her and we have some conversations. "Then i said hes batman the sunshine depresses him" i laugh.

"My mom used to tell me to always put the woman i cant live without first" i looked at tim puting down the formula. "Shes a wise woman" i commented. "Was". I bit my cheek and nodded. "Im sorry" i continued to set up. "Maby tomarrow we can go bye cloths for skylar, you can bring steph too" i said.

He nodded at the idea "or you know just me and you could go" he suggested. I smiled "sure sounds fun".

I went to sleep later but couldent so i just called Eliot instead. (I gotta find a pic of him😕)

"Hay" i said "haaaaaay" he said back as he sat up. "Shouldent you be on patrol?" he asked. "I just got finished" i told him. The rest of the night we talked about random things then he had to go to bed so i hung up.

"Im bord" i said to no one in general. I stood up and went to the Batcave, no one was there so i played aroumd on the computer looking at security systems and footage. Nothing was happening at the moment. I was beond bord. "Reese and Zoe are asleep so is everyone else" i thought for a moment and snapped my fingers and opening a portal to Mt.Olympas.

I smiled as i jumped through and ended up in a dress...again.

I had some black wedges that looked like hightops

I had some black wedges that looked like hightops. I walked, more like skipped over to the gardens where i saw Artemis practising with her sword.

I eyes her fro a moment before she called me out "i know your there Sonance and i know why" i poped out of the tree. "Then do you have sonthing for me to do?" i asked. "I apologize but im bord as well" she sighed.

"I feel like dieing" i complaned. She laughed and put me down from the tree. Artemis was a tall woman about 6'4 to be specific. I kinda envied her for it, her hight showed power. "Whats in that mind of yours?" she asked. I shrugged, people and stuff.

She chucked. We walked around and talked a bit. "How has Damian been?" she asked calmly. "Hes been fine Artemis thank you for asking but Reprisal still dosent like him he prefers Elliot for some reason."

I looked down, till she picked my head up. "Your crown is falling" she said fixing it on my head. "I didnt know i had this on" i said. She laughed "its been on your head for a while now".

I chuckled, "well, what shal we do to pass the time?" i asked

I chuckled, "well, what shal we do to pass the time?" i asked.Artemis smirked "Fallow me"

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Hayyyy go check out the bat fam book by Maxlifeisgood i love who she had playing for Dick Grayson. Anyyy ways have a good time with this cliff hanger...

~rène😘😂