Kids again

I woke up next to a boy about my age. I was leaning in on his chest which was actually muscular. He woke up too but I fell off the bed.
"Who are you?" I asked pulling out a knife from my glove.

"You first" he demanded in a fighting position. I walked over to a mirror. "I'm Siren and you?"
"Damian al ghul" he replied harshly. I was about 9 years old and 4'2 whal this kid stood next to me. He was about 4'4 onily two inches taller.

I had my hair in two side braids perfectly done with my domino mask on and my Siren suit but something was off. "What the hell is this?" I asked no one in general.
I was looking at a belt with a tone of pockets and it dident event fit me correctly.

"What's in it?" He demanded lifting it alittle. "You stay back unless you want to lose some teeth" I growled and moved away from him to the window. "Shit!" I practically yelled.
"What?" He asked. "This isn't the coast city" I said. "What am I doing here" he demanded again. "Don't ask me I was laying down with you holding me" I said pointing at him.

Well I need to leave. I walked over to the door and listened. There was no one there. I opend the door and snuck out noticing the kid fallowing me. "What are we-" I cut him off and pointed to the big oak doors that mist be the entrance. I placed a finger on my mouth jestering for him to stay silent.

His eyes widened at my command. I silently walked to the hall and we both ran in to some one falling on our asses. "O No" he said then picked me up. And Damian as well.
"It's a baby Katherine and little D" he squealed. He had Blue eyes and longish black hair.
"Un hand me now!" Damian growled.

"O my god that's so cute" he said and squeezed us tighter. Then a nother boy with green eyes black hair and a white streak on his bangs came through the other side of the hall. "O my god little siren with braids" he squealed and picked me from the other boys arms. "Let me go or you'll regret ever Laying eyes on me" I whisperd threateningly.

"Did you hear that Dick her threats are so cute" he then pulled me closer to him. I shot him with a sound wave and he stumbled back dropping me. "Wow chill" said the one he reconizez ad Dick. "Put me down or I'll tell her to shoot you" said Damian. "Your not in control of me" I scoffed and ran around onily to crash again and be picked up. This guy also had the same features but longer hair. "Look at her Tim" cooed Dick.

"Aww she's cute" he said and placed me on the side of his hip. He smelled really good. Kinda like old spice. I buried my face to the side of him and the other guy stood up.
"So she likes him better" he said.
"Onily cuz he smells good" I replied with a small voice crack. "Aww" they all said but Damian rolled his eyes. Then another guy entered, he had Blue eyes and medium black hair with a business suit on.

"Oh no" he said and told them to take us to the cave?. We went through some sort of clock and to a cave looking place. "So this is the fabeole bat-cave" Damian said. "Though it be bigger but it's still useful" he said. Jumping off of Dick and on to a chair.  I was still in Tim's arms he was quite comfortable.

"Ok what's the last thing you remember?" He asked me.

***Flash Back***

"Stop please" I begged but they 4 guys where sounding me. I was cornered. I took out a knife and stabbed one guy in the throught. Removeing the knife I got the other three the same way and ran out of the ally to a warehouse. I stayed in the corner and kept tears from falling. I took a life. Well 4 to be exact but they probably had family.

"Umm...I was in the coast city" I ancwerd. I then keeps the tears from falling again but they couldn't see me cry. At least not with the mask on. They took a sample of my blood and did some reverse engineering to make me older again about 15. "Why don't you just reverse Baby face gun?" I asked. "It's with the G.C.P.D" said Bruce. "I can steal it back." I said. "No ill get it" said Dick in a coustume.

~•~•~•

After a while he came back with the gun and handed it to Bruce and Tim to work on it. I went around the cave in search of Damian who had disappeared. I found him on top of a dinosaur and sat next to him.
"How do we know there not lying?" He asked with caution. "I've heard good things about them, I have a good feeling we can trust them" I reassured him.

"You could be wrong"he said looking at me and keeping a stare.
"And I could be right" I said making eye contact. "Why do you trust me?" I asked him. "I don't know somthing tells me that I can trust you, as if I know you " he said as we watched them work on the gun.
"Hay I think I got it" said tim. "You first" I told Damian as he stepped up and was zapped with the gun.  And was back to normal. Next it was me and I was 15 again.

#######

Short and boring I'm sry