Titan's

Nightwing's P.O.V

Me and Bruce where on patrol alone whal Batgirl, spoiler, Red Robin and Red hood took the opposite side of town.

"So...I'm surprised" I said braking the silence.
"About?" He asked in his Batman voice.
"You let Robin take the bat-mobile" I said with a smirk.
"So we can test her abilities at the tower safely" he responded.

"Then why dident they just take a zeda-tube" I said. He looked at me and smirked then zipped to a nother roof top. I finally realized what he was doing.
"Ohh, I see what your doing, your playing match maker, that's my game"

"No, I'm making them get to know each other a little more"

Sirens P.O.V

We began to drive off in the bat-mobile. It was aperently subpost to be a 4hour drive to Titan tower.
"So Damian" I began to brake the silence. "Tell me about the people there".
"Why so curious?" He asked looking at me then back at the road.
"Well I want to be prepared or know what I'm facing, knowledge is the greatest power someone can possess" I said looking at him. I knoticed his mask was off as well as mine he had these bright emerald green eyes and a sharp jawline. Needless to say 'he is hot'.

"Like what you see" he asked smirking.
"Very much" I said looking back at the road we where just leaving Gotham city.

"Starfire is a tameranian princess I believe a runaway her and Nightwing have a history and when you see her outfit you'll know why,
She can shoot light beams from her palms has advanced strength and can fly, Beast boy has the ability to turn in to any animal he desires, he's also a flirt. Ravin can control dark magic, Blue beetle has an alien attached to his back that gives him armor and weaponry use. And last is cyborg who can do the same things as blue with the exception of flight". He explained to me.

"Nice so a team of meta-human's.. with the exception of you and Nightwing" I said.
"Basically, so when did you come to Gotham?" he asked.
"About 4 years ago" I said "I lived I N central and then the coast city"
"How about you?"

He gave a little sigh.
"I was 10 when I came to Gotham to see my father, my mother gave me over to him after an attack on Nada parbat,the island I was trained on" he said not wanting to remember. I remember some one from there she trained me a little more in sword fighting and combat.
She was kind and generous enough to allow me to stay the time with her In her hide-out till I stayed with someone else.

"You where an assassin" I finished for him.
"Yes how did you-" I cut him off
"Kunt 'aerif bed wahid" (I knew someone). I said (it's Arabic). He looked at me shocked then his his surprise.
"Min aldhdha" (who).
"Nessa al ghul" I responded.
"She is my aunt" he said

It was silent for a while till I let out a Small yawn and felt my eyes get heavy.

Damian's P.O.V

We where still 3 hours out from jump city where the tower is located by the time we arived it was going to be 5 a.m so I put the bat-mobile on autopilot.
I looked at Katherine who was fast asleep she looked so peaceful and calm. I'm supprised she knew Nessa but not a lot of my past..... and I would like to keep it that way.

I slowly drifted off to sleep as the car slowed down just a little. I want to sleep as well.

**
2hours and 30 minutes later
(Say in weard SpongeBob voice)
**

I woke up at 4:30 as we onily have 30 minutes left. I looked over and see Katherine still asleep. I decided to wake her up.
"Hay Katherine" I whisperd as she opend her eyes
"Mm"
"Don't mm me where 30 minutes out" I said
"Well at least I dident pin you to the floor like I did to Stephanie the other day" she said yawning as she opend her eyes more.