Chapter Eighteen : Buttress

Sheiia

It was my impulse action that enveloped my being. Though I was really broken the moment I stepped on the cemetery, I know that this time's different since I was not alone and I felt that someone's beside me to support my back.

Don't misunderstand me. I didn't kiss her just because I'm thankful that she's there. I kissed her because I've been meaning to do that for so long.

Damn, her lips' so sweet and soft. That's my first kiss at para akong tuod na pinaglapat ang aming mga labi nang walang kahit anong idea kung paano humalik.

Noong una, naramdaman kong nagulat at naging hesitant siya. Inilayo pa nga niya ang sarili niya sa akin.

"Don't do this, please. I don't want to take advantage of your vulnerability, Lerise."

I shook my head in response. "No, you're not. Don't take it that way, please. I just want to kiss you."

Tiningnan niya ako ng mariin. Maybe, she saw the deep longing on my eyes, she crossed the distance between our faces and captured my lips.

She's moving expertly.

Since this is my first, I have no one else to compare this feeling but I know that this one's a sweet kiss. Punong-puno ng pagsuyo ang bawat halik na binibigay ni Prof sa akin.

Damn, this is so intoxicating.

She gave me one last full kiss before she let go of my lips.

"Damn, you're making it hard for me to breath."

Pati ako ay napangiti din. Naghahabol pa ako ng hininga kaya hindi pa rin ako makapagsalita. She hugged me tight after she kissed me on my forehead.

"I can't wait to own you, Lerise."

Alam kong sobrang bilis ng mga pangyayari. Pero hindi ko alam kung bakit pakiramdam ko, everything happens as planned. Yun bang kahit mabilis ang mga pangyayari ay hindi ako talaga nabibilisan.

It's because you've been meaning to hold her like this for three months.

Hindi ko alam kung paano ang maligawan pero madalas akong kiligin sa mga napapanood ko sa mga drama. Lalo na sa mga Kdramas na nauuso ngayon sa bansa.

"Ligawan mo ako, Prof."

Feeling ko pabebe pa ako nang sinabi ko iyon. Agad namang sumilay ang isang malawak na ngiti sa mga labi ni Prof.

"Of course, I would love to do that. Are you willing to take the risk now?"

Then I remembered the note inserted on the book entitled The Longest Ride of Nicholas Sparks in the library.

When she says she loves you, believe her. Cause she's willing to take the risk together with you.

This feels so familiar.

"Have you ever read a book The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks in the university's library?"

Bahagyang kumunot ang noo nito. "Why?"

Umiling nalang ako bilang sagot. Baka nagkakamali lang ako ng iniisip. "Never mind my question, Prof."

She smiled and kissed me again on the forehead. Namimihasa na sa noo ko ang taong ito. "If you're thinking about the note, yeah. I was the one who wrote it. Also, I was the one who've found your notebook when you've lost it once. I even saw my name written on that notebook. So tell me, how long have you been thinking of me?"