Will x Reader: Heat

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

      "It's too hot out." I moaned, flopping face first onto Will's unmade bed. "It's not that bad." Will said, sitting down on the bed next to me. The bed dipped a bit at the added weight. "Yes it is Will." I said, lifting my head to look up at him, but gave up and flopped back onto his pillow.

     "I swear it's hotter than balls out." I said, my voice slightly muffled by the fabric of the pillow. "How would you know?" Will asked. I looked up at him blankly. "I don't, but you'd correct me if I was wrong. After all you should know." I said bluntly. "Touche." Will admitted with a smile. "Exactly." I said with a triumphant smirk, then face-planted back into the pillow. Funny, I'm dying of heat, but I'm laying on a bed.

     I felt Will grab me by my sides, but just ignored him. He lifted me up from the bed and into his lap. He hugged me close and rubbed his cheek on the top of my head. "Gah! Will let go of me you're hot!" I exclaimed, squirming around in his embrace. "Why thank you, I know I am. But you're hotter Babe." Will said with a chuckle. "No, you know exactly what I meant. I meant heat wise, Wise-ass." I said squirming even more.

     "Gods, Will. It's too hot out to cuddle! Let me go you jerk!" I yelled, desperately trying to get out of his tight, but gentle, embrace. "You have to get in at least an hour of cuddles a day, not matter what the temperature. Doctor's orders." Will said, gently kissing the exposed skin of my shoulder. I smiled at the gesture, but then remembered I was supposed to be angry. "I don't care about your doctor's orders Will! Let me go!" I yelled, wiggling around even more than before.

     Will sighed, and flopped onto his back on the bed, holding me to his chest. I tried pushing myself away from him, but I didn't work. Why? I'm going to die of heat. But now I kind of want to cuddle with him. I let out a groan and gave up. "Fine, we can cuddle." I said, placing my head over his beating heart. I know Will was smiling, even though I can't see his face.

     Will turned onto his side, and wrapped himself around me. I sighed and snuggled closer to him, breathing in his scent. I could smell his signature cologne and the faint smell of lemons. "I love you, (Y/n)." Will said, snuggling his face into my hair. "I love you too, Will." I replied with an unseen smile.

_______________________________________________________________________________

     I tried to make fluff. But I think I possibly failed. I hope this was okay, and not an actual piece of crap... -Rosa (Amestris)