Ethan Nakamura x Reader: I blame you (Songfic)

There was a time
Not so long ago
Girls were nothing more than a little fun
'til you caught my eye
Now all I see is you
Never thought I'd be a fool in love

  Ethan's P.O.V

     'Wow, there's a lot of monsters and demigods here, and they all are a part of Kronos' army. And this isn't even all of them.' I thought while looking around the deck where everyone is sparing. A certain demigod caught my eye, (eh? eh? okay I'm sorry. that was dumb. I'm done now.) she was about my age. She had (s/t) skin, serious (e/c) eyes, and (h/l) (h/c) hair that looked oh-so-soft. She fought skillfully with a celestial bronze sword, taking on two at a time and still winning.

     "Luke, who's that?" I asked, pointing in the girl's direction. "Hmm? Oh that's (Y/n), she's a daughter of (G/p). Oh, and if you're thinking about hooking up with her be prepared for a difficult time. She likes to play hard to get." Luke said before walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1 week later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     'Damn it! I'm not able to keep her out of my head! I can't believe I've actually fallen in love!' I thought angrily as I spared with another demigod, I think he's another kid of (G/p), which makes him siblings with (Y/n). I quickly glanced over at (Y/n) to see that she was fighting as gracefully as ever. 'Do she have any clue what she does to me?' I thought. I saw (Y/n) glance in my direction, she smiled sweetly before winking at me. 'Oh gods why?' I thought while I felt my cheeks warm up.

Well, I spilled coffee on my favorite shirt
Forgot to tie my shoes--I don't know why.
I started thinking
Since you came around
I've never been so helpless in my life

     While I was just sitting around on one of the benches in one of the hallways (Y/n) came around and slid next to me on the bench. "I saw you at practice today, you're pretty good. Considering... you only have one eye. N-No offense!" She said smoothly before stuttering at the end. 'That was so cute.' "Um, thanks, and none taken." I said. "So, um, I heard your mother took your eye. Is that true?" (Y/n) asked nervously. "Yeah." I replied. "I'm sorry." (Y/n) said, she looked so sincere. I wonder why Luke said she likes to play hard to get.

     "Don't be. It's not a big deal anyway." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. And honestly that's how our friendship started out.

     "So, I know most people would find this unattractive, but I honestly think the eyepatch adds to your looks, it looks good on you." (Y/n) said smoothly a few minutes after we finished our conversation. I choked on the coffee I was drinking and squeezed the cup that held the rest of my coffee, spilling it all over my shirt. "Oh gods, I'm sorry!" (Y/n) exclaimed.  Doubt she found that attractive.

And I blame you, you, you,
You and that dress of yours
I blame you, you, you
You and that smile.
I'll blame you, you, you
I can't find another reason
I just go to pieces over you.

     I heard a knock sound on the door of the room I'm staying in, I guess you could call it my room. "Yeah, come in." I said. "Hey, Ethan, can you help me with something?" (Y/n) asked, she seemed nervous about something. "Of course." I replied. "Okay, well, I need your opinion. Does this dress look good on me?" (Y/n) asked, walking into the room.

     I swear my jaw almost fell open and hit the ground. She was wearing a cute knee-length dress, the skirt and top were separated by a black bow. The top of the dress was a light, creamy blue while the skirt had a the same color as the background with floral print on top. "Uh, yeah you look beautiful. The dress, the dress looks good." I stuttered out, I swear I could feel my cheeks starting to burn up.

     A light blush dusted her cheeks and she smiled. "Thanks Ethan, that's really sweet of you to say." She said. "Y-You're welcome." I said, not able to concentrate properly with how her dress looks on her and her smile. (Y/n) walked up to me and lightly kissed my cheek, "See you around." She said as she walked out of the room. "Uh, yeah see you." I said awkwardly in the now empty room.

I called my best girl by your name today
'cause you're the only one that's on my mind
Now she's my ex-girl
She took a swing at me
Now you know how I got this black eye

     So yeah, I did have a girlfriend, until I accidentally called her (Y/n). She then punched me, leaving me with a black eye. Whatever though, I never really loved her. The only reason I hooked up with her was to try and get rid of some of the pain of knowing (Y/n) will never love me back.

     "How on earth did you get this black eye?" (Y/n) asked as she gently placed an ice pack over my almost swollen shut eye. I winced and she pulled the ice pack back, a worried look crossing her face, as far as I could see at least. "Um, I accidentally called my girlfriend by your name and then she punched me." I said, an embarrassed blush appearing on my cheeks. "Oh." Was all (Y/n) said before she placed the ice pack back over my eye. Which this time didn't hurt that bad.

And I blame you, you, you,
You and that dress of yours.
I blame you, you, you
You and that smile.
I'll blame you, you, you
I can't find another reason
I just go to pieces over you
Yeaahhh

  (Y/n)'s P.O.V

     "Oh." I said, before putting the ice pack back over Ethan's eye. Does this possibly mean that he likes me back? I mean there is a lot of evidence pointing to him liking me back, a lot of obvious facts, but does he like me back? Oh, that would be wonderful. I've had to deal with these feelings of mine for awhile. Maybe I'll tell him later about my feelings.

I'll take the bruises baby
If I've got you to save me
I'm going head-over-heels

   Ethan's P.O.V

    I'm totally head-over-heels for (Y/n). I would curse Aphrodite for making me love her, but why would I? (Y/n) is the personification of perfection to me. She's the perfect mix of serious and playful, violent and gentle, mean and kind. Not only is her personality amazing, but she's drop dead gorgeous. 'I think I'll tell her once my eye heals.'

And I blame you, you, you
You and that dress of yours
I blame you, you, you
You and that smile
I'll blame you, you, you
I can't find another reason
I just go to pieces over you

     "Ethan! Ethan! Hey! Snap out of it!" I heard muffled shouting. I shook my head and saw (Y/n) standing in front of me, an unamused look on her face. "Um, sorry. What were you saying?" I asked. I guess I zoned out when watching her talk to me. "I was saying I have something important to tell you." She said. "Right. Something important. What is it?" I asked. She sighed before smiling. "I love you that's what." (Y/n) said cheerfully.

     I was stunned, (Y/n), the girl I've been crushing on since day one, loves me too. "Well, are you just going to stand there? Or are you going to tell me how you feel?" (Y/n) asked. "I love you too." I said. "That's great." She replied before standing up on her tiptoes and quickly kissing me. "Hey! That's not a real kiss!" I exclaimed as she started walking away. "Well, maybe if you can catch me you can get a "real kiss"." She said challengingly. "Alright then you're on!" I exclaimed. She let out a laugh before changing her pace to a run. And then I ran after her.

     Oh, and by the way, I did get that kiss. ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

     Yay! It is done! I honestly am reminded of Ethan by this song, I don't even know why. But anyways, I thought that I should write this, not only because I wanted to, but because Ethan needs a little bit of love. -Rosa (Amestris)