Leo x Reader: So sweet

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     I let out a sigh as I walked around camp. I'm new here at Camp Half-Blood. The only reasons I'm here is because I'm a half-blood or demigod and my best friend Leo. Mostly for Leo. He's a half-blood too, a son of Hephaestus. I'm so uncomfortable, everyone has been giving me strange looks and staring, shying away, acting uncomfortable ever since I've been claimed by my parent. Why who's my parent? Is he Hades? Yep, so I don't really fit in, like my brother Nico. He's only a month older than me if you forget about how long he was in the Lotus Hotel and Casino. 

     "Hey (Y/n)!" I jumped when I hear a someone shout from behind me. I turned around to see Leo sprinting toward me. "Hey Leo." I said, starting to smile. For the past few days Leo has been busy, which means I have been alone except for my brother. "I want to show you a beautiful picture." Leo said, turning his phone so I could see. Yeah, I said phone, Leo found a way to make monster-proof phones.

     "Um Leo, it's on selfie mode." I said, seeing myself on the screen. My (h/l) (h/c) hair was messed up from training and my eyes were dark like my father's. "That's because you're a beautiful work of art." Leo said with a grin. I felt myself blush a bit at his statement. "No I'm not Leo. I'm no beautiful work of art." I said, lightly shaking my head. Leo's face change to a look of thought for a moment before going back to a grin. "Well I guess you're right. You aren't a beautiful work of art. You're a gorgeous piece of art." Leo said, which only mad my pale cheeks get hotter and redder.

     "W-Why would you think that of, of someone like me? An outcast." I asked, looking anywhere but his eyes. Oh would you look at that, people are staring at us. I sent a glare in their way and most of them went back to minding their own business, for the ones that didn't, they are going to have a very angry Ghost King after them. "(Y/n), look at me." Leo said gently and quietly. I slowly looked up and locked eyes with Leo's brown eyes.

     "Why would I think that of you? Someone who is considered an outcast? It's simple really. You are gorgeous, and not only that, I love you." Leo said confidently. "Y-You do?" I stuttered, not breaking eye contact. "Of course I do, I wouldn't ever dare lie to you. You'd whoop my ass." Leo chuckled lightly. "You're dam right I would. But I guess I owe you an answer." I said, gaining my confidence again, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close.

     "I love you too Leo." I said, resting my forehead on his "Of course you do, no one can resist the Bad Boy Supreme." Leo said, but his voice revealed that he was relieved. Leo slowly closed the distance between us, as if asking my permission. His lips were rough and  chapped, but they slid perfectly over and with my smooth, soft lips. Leo placed his hands on my hips and brought me closer. I could hear the squeals and cheers of Aphrodite's children, Piper certainly with them. But for once I didn't care they were staring, I wanted them to stare. I wanted everyone to know that Leo was mine and mine only. "Valdez!!! Get your hands off my sister!!!"

~Le End