Connor + Travis x Mortal! Thief! Reader: Eyes open (Part one)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     I let out a sigh while walking down the street, my eyes flicking around and observing all the possibilities to pick pocket. Today had not been a good day. Firstly, there has been almost no good people to "borrow" from. And this is a big, bustling city. Secondly, I got caught  in the act of stealing from a street vendor, I got away but not with item. And thirdly, last of all, I have to go back and disappoint all those kids at the orphanage.

     A group of five caught my eye, they were all of the male gender. The first one was tall with black hair and tan skin. He was laughing and talking into a phone. The second one was shorter with back hair and olive skin; he seemed to be trying to ignore a guy with tan skin and blond hair.

     And then there was the last two, they caught my eye the most. As far as I can tell they're twins. They both have curly, messy, brown hair and blue eyes. They had a light tan and a mischievous air to them. I had to be honest, they were quite, how should I put this? Hot? Yeah, definitely hot.

     I took my eyes from the group and looked at my feet. I kept walking, and the group kept advancing forward, oblivious to me and my intentions. I bumped into the first one I crossed, my fingers slipping expertly into his pocket and snatching his wallet. "Whoa! I'm so sorry!" I apologized, putting my hands out in front of me, already having deposited the wallet in my back pocket.

     "Oh it's fine. It's totally cool." The blond one said with an infecting smile that makes you want to smile along. It almost made me feel bad about stealing from him. Almost. I gave him a smile before turning around and continuing in the same direction. 'Yes! Score!' I thought excitedly. 

  Connor's P.O.V

     I watched as the (h/c) haired girl walked away. "Did you see that Travis?" I asked, glancing at my brother. "I totally did." Travis confirmed with a nod. "She just..." I trailed off, glancing up at Will who was talking to Nico obliviously. "Yeah..."

     "Should we go after her?" We both asked, turning to each other. "Definitely!" We both exclaimed in sync. We both slowed our pace, letting the group get way ahead of us. We already knew where they were headed anyway. Once the guys were far enough away we turned around and sprinted in the direction the girl went. She was pretty far away now, but she didn't seem to be in much of a hurry.

  (Y/n)'s P.O.V

     I was so happy I almost started skipping and singing, but I didn't. Thank the gods, that would have been weird. Huh? Oh yeah. I may have an slight obsession with Greek mythology, which includes the gods and goddesses. And I'm not talking about the Disney's gods and goddesses and Hercules. I'm talking about the real stuff.

     But, back to what I'm doing right now. I had walked right into a big crowd after I pick pocketed that one guy. And am now literally picking people's pockets  right and left, depositing all of my stolen items into my bag. Oh, would you look at that? A pretty diamond ring, probably an engagement ring. Sorry girly, mine now.

     I had a sudden wave of the feeling of being watched. Oh great, normally when I have a hunch it's right. And I'm probably being followed by police officers right now. I looked over my shoulder to not see police officers, but to see the two hot boys from before. Their eyes wouldn't stray from me, and if they did it was only for a millisecond. Great, they must know I've stolen from their friend. And they probably saw all of that stealing I just did. And if they didn't, they're probably some weird pervs. Or maybe it's both.

     'Shit!' I thought while searching for the best escape route. I think about in three blocks there is an entrance to an series of alleys, where if I don't shake them now, can certainly shake them there. I looked back in front of me and kept my same pace, hopefully if I keep the same pace they will too. "There she is! We finally found you, you little thief!" Two police officers shouted, jumping in front of me.

     I let out a annoyed sigh. It's always the same two police officers, I even know their names by now. It's Tom and Henry Oakley. Or as I like to call them, The Dumbass Brothers. With one swift move I pushed Tom to the side and ran forward, leaving the officers and hot guys in the dust. Also leaving the angry, unorganized shouts of the officers.

     I ran all three blocks and turned into the alleys. I had lost the Dumbass Brothers, but I'm not quite sure about the hotties. I have a feeling that they're still following, and I've learned the hard way to follow my hunches. I took a few twists and turns in the alleys, passing drug addicts, trash, stray cats, stray dogs, and even some passed out drunkards.

     I finally slowed down to a stop in one of the abandoned alleys and leaned up against the wall, sliding down into a sitting position. I took deep breaths, trying to get the much coveted oxygen to my greedy lungs. I swallowed dryly, my throat dry and begging for water. I reached into my bag and dug around, pulling out a half full, plastic water bottle. I had stolen it unopened from one of the oblivious street vendors.

     I gulped down some of the water before screwing the cap back on the bottle. I started searching through my bag of stolen goods, deciphering what was valuable and what wasn't. What was valuable I'd sell to Max or keep, the non-valuable stuff I'd throw out or find some other use for.

     I heard something roll, sounded like a tin can. I shot up to my feet, grabbing my bag and slinging it on my shoulder. I turned toward the intruder, and it turned out to be the same hot guys that were pursuing me before. I took a step back. 'What the heck?! I should've lost them earlier!' I screamed in my head.

     I turned around to run away, only to see I had run into a dead end. I turned around again to see they were slowly advancing toward me, I slowly back away, eventually my back getting pressed up against the brick wall. "Don't be afraid. All we want is our friend's wallet back." The taller of the two said. "Yeah. He's Travis and I'm Connor." The shorter one said. "If you give the wallet back, we won't report you for any of the other stolen items you have. But if you don't we're just gonna have to keep you here while the two stooges make their way here." Travis added.

     Oh, I really don't like the idea of going to jail. "Fine. I'll give you the wallet back, you just have to promise me that you'll let me go after." I said, holding the wallet in one hand, while holding the other our for a handshake, to seal the deal off. "It's a deal Madam." Connor said, reaching his hand out and shaking mine. "Alright then." I said, handing Travis the wallet. "Thanks Cutie." Travis said, winking. Connor winked as well. They both turned around and walked out of the alley.

     "Wow. That was weird." I said outloud, the light draft blowing away my words. I rolled my eyes before walking out of the alley myself, I have to go sell this stuff to Max.

__________________________________________________________________________________

     Okay? So what do you think of part one? Do you like it? There is definitely going to be a part two. Maybe a part three. And then I think I'm going to do separate endings for Connor and Travis. -Rosa (Amestris)