Luke x child reader: Tense

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     I sat and watched as Luke paced around, he was so tense. "Luke, stop that. You're going to be sore if you don't relax." I said, I don't like seeing people hurt, and Luke is a person. So I don't like seeing Luke hurt. "(Y/n) why don't you go and play or something. I'm busy." He said, momentarily stopping his pacing, but still tense. I sighed sadly before getting up and leaving the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "I told you. I told you, you were going to be sore if you didn't stop being so tense." I said, sitting beside Luke on his bed. I had woken up to a nightmare that he ended up dying in (no!!!!), so I just had to come and make sure he was alright. He groaned then winced at a pain caused in his neck. I sighed and shook my head. "Turn around Big Brother, I'll give you a massage." I said. Technically Luke and I aren't related in the slightest, I just like calling him big brother. He did so willingly and I got to work on massaging his poor back and shoulders. And that's basically how I spent the rest of my day. And then I slept the rest of the next day.

_________________________________________________________________________________

     Oh my gosh it was so freaking short! Well, um, peace out! -Rosa (Amestris)