Jason x Sister! Reader: Jealous

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

     "So he's back at camp again." I said hugging my knees closer to my chest. "That's good, so have you spent any time with him yet?" Thalia asked, her form being able to be seen in the shimmering of the Iris message. "No." I said, looking off to the side and out one of the windows in the Zeus cabin. "And how long has he been at camp exactly?" I could  already hear the disappointment in her voice. I swallowed a lump in my throat. "Exactly 3 days." I said, not making eye contact with my older sister.

     "And how much longer is he going to be at camp?" Thalia asked expectantly. "T-Two more days." I said looking in Thalia's eyes. She let out a sigh. "(Y/n), why haven't you spent any time with him yet?" She asked, yep she's upset. "Because, he's spending time with his friends, I don't want to steal him from them. That'd just be selfish of me." I said, fiddling with the laces on my sneakers. "It's not selfish to want to spend time with your brother (Y/n). You always do this when he visits. You don't speak up and therefore you never spend time with him." Thalia said.

     "I know it's just that... It's just that I don't want to appear selfish to anyone." I said. "You wouldn't appear selfish to any of mine and your friends (Y/n)." A voice came from the doorway of the cabin. "Is that Jason? I know it is. Don't screw this up, actually spend some time with him now that you have the chance." Thalia said before running her hand through the Iris message, cutting off the call.

     I looked over at Jason, he had a sad look on his face. "How much of the conversation did you hear?" I asked, not moving from my spot on the floor. "All of it. You do realize that it's not selfish of you to want my attention right? You could have just come and asked for it anytime. Sure I like to hang out with my friends, but you're family and important to me." Jason said, walking over and sitting down next to me. "I know it's just, I just thought I'd be a nuisance to you." I said, hugging my knees even closer to my chest than before.

     "You will never be a nuisance to me (Y/n)." Jason said, lifting me up into his arms and setting me down in his lap. He held me close and sang a soft lullaby. I'd never noticed how late it got, or how tired I felt. "Tomorrow morning it will be just you and me. A brother sister day okay?" Jason asked, pausing his lullaby. I sleepily nodded my head, 'that sounds nice.' I may not have been able to see it but I knew he was smiling. Jason continued to sing his lullaby as he stood up and walked over to my bunk, placing me on my bed. Slowly I drifted off into the land of dreams to my brother's soft singing.

     Jason smiled as he watched (Y/n) fall asleep. He kinda felt bad about not spending time with her at all these past three days, but he knows it will never happen again. Everytime he visits he'll make sure to spend time with her first. "Good night (Y/n), sweet dreams." Jason said, gently kissing her forehead before going to be himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________

     I finished this last night, just forgot to post it so. Here you go! -Rosa (Amestris)