~Authors Note~

Hello, my lovely readers!

Another milestone has been reached!!! AFTER EARTH'S FALL NOW HAS 4K READS! 🎉🎂🎊 Thank you, thank you, thank you all so much. I am extremely lucky to have nice, committed readers and to be receiving all the support that I am from you guys. Since another milestone for After Earth's Fall has been reached, I think it's about time that I do another dedication.

A special thank you to:
BeAwesomeForLife for (and yes, I know this user was in the last dedication I made, however, I reckon this user deserves another one) always being there from when I first started to now. You've always had something nice and supportive to say. I'd really like you to know that your comments make my day.
kaity_puppy for helping me write this darn book! If my best friend doesn't like it, then who would? Thank you for being a great friend.
Bookhunter26 for pushing me to write more, especially when sometimes I'd feel as if my book isn't making the cut or when writers block rears it's ugly head. Thank you for being so supportive. You're also a great writer, keep going!

Lastly, everyone who has ever commented for pushing me to write more!

Everyone who has ever voted for making me feel confident in my story!

Finally, everyone who has ever read my story! For, without you, my story would just be another idea gathering dust on a bookshelf.

Now, back on to my Authors Note, I have another 'batch' of 'Meet the Character/s'! I apologise for there only being one however, as the story progresses, less and less new characters will be introduced.

18. Varia

I really do hope that you are all enjoying the book! I can feel it coming to an end, and to be honest, I really don't want it to end! I've been writing it for so long now that finishing it doesn't seem real yet

I really do hope that you are all enjoying the book! I can feel it coming to an end, and to be honest, I really don't want it to end! I've been writing it for so long now that finishing it doesn't seem real yet. Thank you for all your support.

Happy reading!

-S.L