~A Very Long Authors Note~

Hello my wonderful readers!
I really hope you are enjoying my story to the fullest right now and I would just like to say.....THANK YOU FOR 500 READS AND 130 VOTES! 🎉 We're halfway to 1000! Don't forget to keep commenting as well.
Anyway, I have quite a few things to address you guys with so here goes nothing.

#1 Copying
Recently, I have noticed someone trying to bend and mold my ideas as their own, this is not a lecture but merely a heads up that I don't agree with that and there are ways around it. Below is a message I posted a few days ago.

Hi everyone! I would just like to make a very IMPORTANT message. Please DO NOT copy my ideas. It's flattering that some people like what I write so much as to try and write their own the same way but please don't! It makes an author feel copied and cheated and isn't very nice. It's not fair to me nor yourself as people might put two and two together and I wouldn't want anyone to get hate or negative comments. I'm happy to talk with you guys to come up with a solution so you can write what you want without copying my ideas. Sincerely,-S.L

#2 My new story
As many of you may know, I'm going to be writing another story alongside After Earth's Fall called My Anchor. It will be a Fantasy/Comedy book so feel free to check it out! I will be publishing it in about a week or two from now.

#3 More of "Meet the Characters!"

9. Kaitlyn

 Kaitlyn

10. Riley

#4 QuestionsThis is the last thing, I promise

#4 Questions
This is the last thing, I promise. I just have some questions for you so I can connect more with my readers. :)
Who is your favourite character and how are you liking the story so far?
What do you think is the real purpose behind the pills?
What do you think of Nila and Anna's fighting?
Lastly, what is a name I can call you all in Author Notes? (There will be a vote next A/N)

That's all!

-S.L

!! P.S Temporary construction is taking place in the following chapters! Don't be alarmed if you find a chapter that seems displaced. The appropriate, new-and-improved chapters will be published shortly~!!