~*~

Nila's stretches out her hands, rubbing her fingertips along the fluffy, soft textured sofa she's lying on. Her eyes still closed she wonders what kind of fabric it might be, perhaps velvet? Either way, she relaxes for a few moments before she flutters her eyes open. Making sure to wipe away any sleep apparent in her eyes. But the ceiling looks different, less dirty and definitely more whiter and pristine than the concrete in Sanctuary. The light in the room is minimal and quite dim. That's when she glances around the room, noticing all the fancy furniture. Some modern whilst others look like antiques from Old Earth. There's quite a rather musty looking, army green armchair placed in the corner of the spacious square shaped room. To the left of the chair, it is accompanied by books, placed on a architectural dark wooden bookshelf, some have their covers half recognisable and their pages withering away dating from 2012-2022 B.E.F (Before Earth's Fall). All of which are protected in plastic.

Beside Nila, is the fluffy, maroon coloured sofa she was lying on. And she was correct, it is velvet. To the East, is a wooden, red blanketed canopy bed whilst ahead of her sits a nice little study. As Nila turns around she notices an open door, which seems to lead to another large room. A bathroom. She scrunches her face up as she starts to remember what happened to her last night. The fight with Riley. Eating marshmallows in Adrian's room. The strong chemical smell. Adrian kidnapping her. Nila's arms shoot up to hug herself as goosebumps make her way up her body and she stumbles over to a wall, and drags her fingers along the bumpy, yet smooth and shimmery surface. The walls look like they're made out of pure crystal as two singular rays of sunlight pour in through the gaps of a blind hiding a large window beside her. It's no doubt Andursite.

A acidic, distasteful substance makes its way up her throat and she feels like she's going to throw up. "No, I can't be. No, no, no, no.." she thinks in fear and starts to back away from the walls. Through her eyes, the walls in the room seem to be stretching upwards, so high that she feels minuscule. Majority of Eden is made out of the almost indestructible mineral but her mind can't help but imagine the worst. She may very well be in the Tower. Nila flies one of her hands over her mouth and sprints towards the bathroom. The Tower is where they basically dissected and cut apart Anna and killed Brice. She leans over the glossy white and high-tech looking toilet and starts vomiting out the contents inside her stomach. Accidentally getting the foul smelling substance on the white, blue-crystaled panels that tile the floor. As Nila wipes stray strands of her hair away from her face and cleans her mouth, she doesn't realise someone has entered the room.

"Oh, you're awake! I didn't think you would wake up so early...you look a bit ill. I'm sorry about that lastnight, I think I used too much of that chemical. Unfourtunately, I'm not able to sneak you any proper food but," Adrian's voice blabbers on and on as if nothing is wrong at all, so Nila full of anger just merely keeps her head facing towards the toilet. Feeling too sick to protest in the moment. Eventually, the sound of a bag dropping beside her grabs her attention. "I saved those marshmallows for you. I assumed you'd be hungry."

And he's correct. Nila's stomach grumbles in agreement. She is hungry but as he crouches down and grabs a handful, spreading out his palm in front of her...Nila feels anything but grateful. She feels outraged, especially as Adrian stares at her with that goofy smile of his and she furiously slaps the pink, fluffy marshmallows out of his hand.

Earning a frown from Adrian.

"Please don't be difficult," he groans. Standing back up and picks the marshmallows up but as he does so, he doesn't notice the little chimpanzee climbing out of his open backpack. Nila watches hopefully as Gizmo waddles off with a marshmallow in his mouth into Adrian's room. Perhaps, Gizmo can help? Are chimpanzees that smart anyway? "It's better for you this way.." he mumbles.