~*~

"Miss Chaucer!" Shouts a scrawny doctor, with black, smartly styled hair and glasses. He jogs over urgently, shoving past bystanders to get to his destination. Miss Chaucer stated only yesterday that if she doesn't get any intel on her three missing patients by 3:30 this afternoon, then she would fire her staff. Considering everything that Earleen does for her employees, it's more of an execution. He jogs over, determined to keep his job and holds a shiny USB in the air, his right hand on his knee as he does so. Miss Chaucer finishes a heated dispute with another colleague and scoffs when she turns around. She glances at her watch, 1:26.

Miss Chaucer raises one of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows and sighs, "You're running out of time~ This better be good."

After regaining his composure, the doctor straightens himself out. Seeing as he's standing in front of the most important woman on Earth. "Y-yes, I had a look at the security footage. You ought to see this," the doctor stutters and holds up the USB. Miss Chaucer eyes it before sharply taking it out of his hands.

"That little mole.." Miss Chaucer glares at the screen intensely, as if her glare would melt through it and burn it's target. She replays the recording once again. The first scene is Friday and the three kids filing out a smashed window in Surgery. Then it would cut to the very first floor, in the hallway where the kids had escaped out of. Friday's face can be spotted peeping through a crack in a storage room door.

The doctor glances at Earleen uneasily and pops his sliding glasses back high on his nose with his finger. "I-I know this isn't..much of a lead. I can do much better, I'll find more if you wis-"

"That won't be necessary," she interrupts whilst crossing her arms. "I know who this girl is with..though, I haven't dealt with them for more than fifteen years. They're an illegal society, Outsiders that fled Eden. I want their location as soon as possible. When you find them, you know what to do." Miss Chaucer starts to walk out and slides a hand through her long, blond hair anxiously. That's when she notices that no one is moving a muscle and stops in her tracks, looking at her employees in frustration. "Why are you all just standing still? AM I HOSTING A MEET AND GREET? I WANT THEIR LOCATION NOW!" she bellows and people almost jump out of their skin at the sudden noise, some cringe and step back and they immediately jump into action.

------------------------

Here they are, running for their lives once again. From a carnivorous animal that once again, wants to rip them to shreds. Nila tries to ignore the stabbing pain growing in her abdomen and takes deep breaths.

"Do you even know where you're going?" she questions in a panicked voice.

"Yes, I do. Nila, I don't know if you've realised yet but it's a bit difficult for me to get to the right radio frequency sprinting away from a Rhino!" Friday shouts at the girl, fed up at the situation. She fiddles with various knobs and dials only to hear static. Kaitlyn is no longer in her arms but draped over her shoulders, the poor girl must really be in pain as Friday constantly catches her drifting in and out of consciousness.

Nila decides to let Friday be and she looks over her shoulder at Riley who has a pained expression on his face. He looks absolutely exhausted, his vibrant orange hair is now brown and sticking to his forehead, wet from all the sweating he's done. That's when she notices that Riley is still covered in dead rabbits and their blood.

She figures that regardless of Riley's smell or what he's covered in the Rhino will still chase after them, but it couldn't hurt to try, right?

"Riley, get that stuff off of you," she says and starts to pull some of the rabbits off, Riley later does the same.