Where's The Light In Your Eyes.

Today I come home, where I belong, I should have never gone to New York, sure some opportunitys were great but besides that everything  was shit and changed me. Your going to ask what happened with Jack, you'll know later on it's to soon to spill the beans. And for Daniel we're the same as when I lifted, we found that out when they visited me also another story for later, I know you probably hate me right now but just wait there coming eventually. I look the same to when I lifted and still haven't spoken to Alice especially when I needed her, she's gone off the face of the earth and it's scaring me. I've already lost one friend I don't need to lose another, I wrote a lot of songs about everything, feelings, a place, a boy. One boy in particular a boy, I missed to much and shouldn't have been missing but I will never not love Jack  Avery.

I'm currently walking off the plane and get my bags, but to my surprise I see five boys I grew to love so much with my bags and standing there waving. I didn't know they where going to show up and pick me up but I'm glad they did I've missed them, I haven't seen them in person for three months and only messaged each other. I run to Danny first and he picks me up spinning me around before putting me down so I can hug the others.

"We missed you so much B" it felt nice to be called B, no one in New York called me that so I haven't heard it in awhile.

"I missed you guys more  then you could know "

"you still have the teddy bear, we gave you" jack looks at the teddy bear in my arms.

"Of course I do, I never went anywhere with out it" I say as we walk to the car.

"I can't wait to be back into my own bed and room "

"You sound as if New York was a bust "

"It was " I look down to them and then at my arms as my hair stands up.

"While now your home and New York is behind you"

"Jonah, you don't understand what happened, if I had told you, you might not look at me the same way ever again "

Jack's POV

Sitting in the car with Bella it was weird, not seeing her and she's different and she seems down, like she needs someone to relight the light in her eyes, bring back the joy on her face. It makes me wonder was New York that bad that Bella comes  back like this, she still hasn't told us and I want her to cause she's scaring not only me but the boys as well.

We get back to our place and help Bella with her bags before  coming inside our house and chilling, I went up to my room when B knocks on the door.

"Can we talk ?" She waits at my door.

"Yeah" she comes in and sits in my desk Chair.

"I miss being in your room, I missed so much about la, family, friends, my room and you, I wish I never went jack"

"Where's the light in yours eyes  Bella, where did the old you go"

"She died when Harley did and when all the other fucked us things happened " she looks down to me as she wells up.

Here's the thing about Bella if you haven't already picked up on it, she only swears in a bad situation or when no other word will express what she's feeling and then I know when it's bad.

" I'm sorry B " I walk over to her and Neal down.

"It was my fault, I told her to just run across the road it's all my fault." She cried into my shoulder.

"It's not your fault, you didn't know that would happen, you can't keep telling yourself that because it's not "

"Jack, kiss me " she looks into my eyes, I missed looking into her crystal blue eyes and her lips on mine, but I'm backing away from her, she's gone through shit and I need to be there as a friend, not adding to things making it all worse for her. I want to kiss her but not now, not  like this well at least anymore. I'm not going to kiss her like I did whenever she was upset and ask me to kiss her because it didn't make anything better. She just wanted her mind to take her somewhere else. Like over the summer, we wouldn't have got together if she didn't say kiss me and I kissed her to take the pain away for a little. 

"That doesn't work anymore B, I'm not here to take the pain away for a minute or so by kissing you, I'm here to take the pain away forever as a friend. Right now you need a friend, not a boyfriend who makes things worst."

"I get it, you don't like me anymore, the way you use to "

"I do, I love you so much and this is why I'm doing it "

"I didn't get together with anyone just so I could come back to you and I'm here now standing in front of you, and you don't want me, I waited a year so I could be with you again and be together for more then the summer. I could have taken second year and still be in New York, but I came back not only because of the shit that happened but  also for you!"

"I don't want to fight Bella, I'm doing this because we can't go back to what we were. We can't, your different and have shit to work out"

"At of all people, I thought you would be the one to still love me and understand me no matter what, but I was wrong." She gets up and leaves, something we both do a lot.

Hey guys, so here's the first chapter of " after New York" hoped you like it, thank you for people commenting and letting me know that they wanted a sequel. I love the name of this chapter for some reason, let me know what you thought and what you think might happen. Also let me know if you like Bella and Daniel more or jack and her. I'm in between both of  them cause I like each of them for many different reason,let me know who you like together better and why?.

Please vote and comment, also let me know any ideas you have cause I would love to hear them so don't be shy. Have an amazing day and intill next time

Bye for now ❤❤!!