Chp 8:

Nicolai:

She and I get upstairs and I shut the door behind her. "What exactly is it that you were planning on showing me?" She asks, a teasing tone in her voice.

I run my tongue on my bottom lip and look her up an down. She takes a few steps back towards the bed and it's then that I realize that she's wearing one of my t-shirts. I tilt my head a bit to get a better look at how hot my wife is.

She sits on the edge of the bed and bites her lip and I walk towards her as I remove my shirt and throw it to the side, then my sweatpants come off. She scoots back and I grab her hips and slide her back towards me.

I get on my knees and slide her underwear off then kiss up and down her inner thighs. I look up at her, her head tilts back and she lets out a slight moan. I keep kissing and biting a bit.

My hands travel up an down her thighs. She sits back up and I remove her shirt and toss it to the side as well as I push her back onto the bed. I grab her hips and flip her over so that she's on her hands and knees.

I stand back up and push her down into the bed a bit. I grip her hips again and move slowly, she lets out moan after moan. I smirk as I watch her grip at the sheets and I lean in. I move my hands up an down her bare back. Her skin was so soft.

I begin to move a little quicker as I move my hands towards her hair and I grab it, pulling it a bit. She lets out another moan and I tilt back my head.

"Fuck." I breathe out, my eyes rolling back a bit.

~*~

I wake up and look over at the time on the clock. It reads, nine in the morning. I turn my head again and look at Tessa, curled up against my body. The sheets barely covering her naked body.

I kiss the top of her head and rub her shoulder. She moves a bit and wakes up. Looking up at me, a smile on her face. "Good morning." I say softly to her.

"Morning." She says with a smile as she sits up and pulls the sheets over our bodies. "How'd you sleep?" I ask her. "Very well." She tells me with a grin, I smile back and kiss her lightly then climb out of bed.

"So did I." She climbs out of bed next and throws the shirt on that she had previously been wearing then some shorts. I throw some sweatpants on and fix my hair a bit.

"I feel like I need to call my mom back." I tell her. "Yeah, you should probably do that. Are you sure this is the best idea? I mean, after all..we're all still on awkward terms with Brian's kids." She asks. I nod in agreement with her.

"Yes, we need this. Who knows though. Maybe it won't be as bad as we think." I tell her, trying to sound optimistic. "You know babe, when people say that...it usually ends up being exactly as bad as they hoped it wouldn't." She says as we head downstairs to get breakfast.

In the kitchen we find Kirsten with Ava and an uninvited guest. Tessa and I stop as we look at Kirsten's guest who is sitting at our kitchen table with the two of them. Eating.

"Uh, Kirsten...do you care to introduce us?" I ask her. "Oh, you're back." She says, a snarl in her voice. Tessa rubs her temples.

"Yes, I am and you still haven't introduced us." I say with folded arms. "Oh, right. Guys, this is Matt. He and I used to work together."

Tessa looks from her sister to me. "Right. So...what are you guys doing? In my kitchen. Eating my food." Tess asks. "Well, Matt and I hung out last night and we were hungry this morning so we're eating breakfast."

"Well, finish up and then please take your activities...elsewhere." Tessa says with disgust as she begins to make breakfast.

"It's okay, I can actually head out now. Sorry. It was good seeing you Kirst." The guy says as he stands and clears his throat before  heading for the front door, Kirsten following not far behind.

"Just prepare yourself. This could be our future." Tess says to me as she looks at our daughter. "Like hell it will." I say as I cover Ava's ears for a brief moment.