Chp 1:

Nicolai:

It was now finally Friday evening and Tessa and I were in our room getting ready for the dinner that we were going to be attending at my mother's home. She had recently gotten her own place in Manhattan and she wanted to have this dinner to welcome us all to her new place.

I look over at Tessa who is wearing a tank top with black and white stripes on it, tight blue jeans and black heels. She had put her hair up in a bun and had strands hanging down, she looked beautiful. Though, I found her beautiful all of the time.

"Have you heard anything from Eli?" She asks me as I put on my shirt and she walks out into the bedroom. I shake my head. "Not a word, I guess we'll see." I say with a sigh and she gives me a soft kiss. "Hold on." I say to her and she raises a brow, amusement on her face as I shut our bedroom door and lock it then I walk back over to her and grab her, pulling her close to me.

She gives me a grin and my hands begin to travel down her body. I grip her butt and start to kiss her neck as she lets out slight moans and grips my upper arms. "Nick." She says as I smirk and keep kissing. "What?" I say against her ear and she shakes her head as I keep going before I raise her arms above her head and I remove her shirt then unhook her bra and I run my hands up and down her body.

She takes a few steps back and gives me a grin as I watch her tease me as she slowly unbuttons her jeans and takes them off then climbs onto the bed.  I remove my shirt and pants and climb onto the bed with her as she lays on her back and looks up at me as I hover over her now half naked body.

I kiss from her lips to her neck and down her chest, as my lips move across her chest and down her stomach, I look up to see her reaction as she grips the bed sheets and I can't help but grin

I kiss from her lips to her neck and down her chest, as my lips move across her chest and down her stomach, I look up to see her reaction as she grips the bed sheets and I can't help but grin. I keep kissing lower and then I stand back up as she props herself up on her elbows and looks at me.

"Are you already worn out, Mr. Piercy?" She asks, taunting me. I roll my eyes and grin. "Me? Worn out? No, you'll be the one worn out after I'm done with you." I say as I grab her hips and pull her towards me, I lean forward and move back and forth.

She wraps her legs around my waist and I wrap my arms around her back as I run my hands through her hair and I breath heavily.

She always had a way of driving me crazy. As I grip her hips we get a knock on our bedroom door and she and I both sigh with frustration and stop. "Yeah?", "We got to get going. Don't we?" A voice yells out.

Tessa and I look at each in surprise when we realize that it's Eli who's standing outside of the room.

We jump up and quickly dress again. "Did you know he was here?" Tess asks me. I fix my hair, clear my throat, zip up my pants and open the door. Eli stands in the doorway with a bottle of beer in his hand.

"I didn't drive all the way out here to wait on your boning session to be over. So we going or what?" He says. I push passed him and Tessa follows. "Did you drive over here drunk?" I ask as I stop in my tracks and look at him.