10 YEARS ON WATTPAD! + 2023 NEW STORY UPDATE!

Hi everybody!

Thank you so so much for reading this series!

When I wrote the first book The Billionaires Son, I was 17 years olds.

I'm 27 now and in the last 10 years, I have had my definite fair share of experiences and heart breaks and adventures and an amazing relationship that I'm in, that has definitely helped inspire me to get back to writing. Now with my maturing, comes a new take on my writing too.

My writing style (in any new work that I plan to post from here on out) is going to be a lot more mature, a lot more specific, and a lot more thought provoking and hopefully still just as entertaining!

If you're interested I'd love for you to checkout my newest book (that I am in the process of actively writing AND am uploading new chapters to weekly; just like I had done with TBS)

The book is called
How I Met You and you can find it here on my page!
Feel free to comment, and give it a like if you want and share it if you think it could be a story worth sharing!

I have always loved hearing your guys' feedback and comments and the messages you leave me too! I still can't thank you all enough for taking the time to read this book series! It's been 10 years now on this app for me and I will forever be gratef...

I still can't thank you all enough for taking the time to read this book series!
It's been 10 years now on this app for me and I will forever be grateful for the creative outlet this website and you all allow me to have! So thank you!

And as always enjoy! :)
I'm excited for our next adventure!

Also don't worry new chapters for this story Secrets will also still be coming out each month too!
- Kiana