Chapter 2

(Fia's POV)

"Mine" 

His jaw is so chiseled, it's as if it was carved from God himself--

Wait... 'mine'?

"Huh?" I questioned, but it comes out as the softest of whispers.

His thumb starts to rub circles on the top of my hand causing these sparks that I'm feeling to multiply. "You're my mate," he states.

I snatch my hand out of his grasp—much to my displeasure, although I'll never admit that—so I could fully understand what he's saying without getting distracted. "I don't comprehend," I say in the same softness of voice.

He raises an eyebrow and goes to sit on my bed. "You're not human, are you? Because your eyes say otherwise," he smirks.

My head automatically falls down, shielding my eyes from him while my hair covers a good portion of my face. He was speaking quite fast, I couldn't fully comprehend everything he said, but I heard, 'eyes', and my eyes are not something that I wish people would comment on. 

My eyes... I hate thinking of them, my ugly bright green eyes indicate that I'm not in a coven, that I don't belong to anyone. For witches and wizards, our eyes share a big purpose in describing who we are. If your eyes are bright blue, then that means that you are a part of a coven and you're a light witch or wizard. If your eyes are like hot lava, then that means you are a dark witch or wizard. 

Maybe I would still have blue eyes if I wasn't so God damn imbecilic and didn't drop out of magic school. Or maybe if my poor excuse of a family could have tried to help me, yeah, that would've worked too. Maybe if I wasn't born so... so weak, then I would be able to control myself, so then maybe I wouldn't be as much of a disappointment to everyone. Maybe then would I be able to live a normal life and be happy, but nope!--

I heard a huge crash that took me out of my thoughts. I look over to my right to see all the drawers from a cabinet that was next to my bed on the floor, scattered everywhere. Then I looked down at my hands and saw them clenched tightly in fists.

Oh, sweet ancestors... did I do that?

I felt his hand on my shoulder, making me jump in surprise but that was quickly masked with a wince as I remember all the pain in my side.

Which made me remember the wolves.

And the fight.

And that I have been captured by a complete stranger that could kill me at any point. 

What have I gotten myself into?

"Oh, shit, are you alright?" He asks, he seems to be nervous. "I--"

"Where I am?" I tried to make my voice seem confident and intimidating (as if I could intimidate this 6'3 god) but it only came out quivery, showing my true fear. 

"What?" he asked calmly and slowly.

"Where... I.... am?" I asked, louder and clearer and extremely more confident. Although my English is not great, I know that it can be understood.

He rests his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, stay calm, I'm not going to hurt you-"

"Where I am!?" I screamed once more after he didn't answer my question. 

"My bedroom." 

I was about to flip his whole foolish house upside down. 

Well, no jokes.