Rex had awoken, and he saw everything go down. He was lying in the dirt in the garden. Someone had dragged him after they knocked him out. 

He saw as Fox cuffed Ahsoka, and took her away. He quickly snuck away from everyone else, and followed Fox's speeder back to the senate building, which was where Fox was headed. Fox took her to the Jedi, "I caught her trying to kill the Chancellor!" He yelled, Anakin turned quickly, not believing what he heard. 

Rex ran as quick as he could, he couldn't let her go to jail for something she didn't do. "Snips, is this true?" Anakin asked, "No! I was just startled, and trying to protect him!" She protested. "You have no witness!" Fox shouted. "Now, now, Commander." Obi-wan started, "Where's Rex?" 

"I don't know.." Ahsoka said, and hung her head. "She must've killed him, just like she was going to do with the Chancellor." Fox stated. "I would never hurt Rex! Or the Chancellor!" She screamed. "Snips, we need the truth." Anakin said. Ahsoka couldn't take it. She kicked Fox, in the shins, and cut the cuffs, and ran. 

She ran as fast as she could, and got as far as she could. Rex ran into the senate building and saw Anakin yelling at men, "Sir! Where's Ahsoka!?" Rex asked, "She ran away!" Anakin shouted. "She's innocent! She didn't do it, i saw it all!" Rex yelled.

He took off in the same direction as Ahsoka, he had to find her. He had to defend her, with every last breath. He ran as fast as he could. He saw her run into the drain systems at the plant. 

"Ahsoka!" He yelled as he ran after her. He chased her to a dead end, a glass wall at the end of a pipe. She had her lightsaber draw at him, he had a pistol pointed at her. "Get away! Your just going to take me back!" Ahsoka yelled. "I know you didn't do it! I saw it all, Ahsoka. I'm here to help you!" Rex yelled back. Ahsoka sighed, and retracted her saber. "Thank God." She sighed.

"We have to get out of here.." Rex stated. "Rex, they're gonna take you in too. If they catch you with me, they'll think we worked together, even though, we didn't do anything!" Ahsoka yelled, frustrated. They heard running footsteps. "Crap." Rex said, He turned and saw Fox, along with Anakin and Obi-wan, running towards them. 

"We have to run." Rex stated. He took Ahsoka's hand, and they ran. They ran to the barracks, but it was being guarded. He had to get her someplace safe. He wouldn't let Fox take her away. "This way." He said, unsure of where he was going. He found an abandoned house, and they hid out there, for now.

They hid in the basement, well, it was more of a closet in the ground, but still. They stood chest to chest, that's how cramped it was. 

"We'll hide here for now, but we'll have to run again sooner then later." Rex whispered. Ahsoka nodded. They heard muffled voices. They heard the door open, and the footsteps of Rex's own men, and Ahsoka's own Jedi Master. They saw shadows through the cracks of the floor boards. 

"There's no sign of them, sir!" Fox shouted. Ahsoka gasped, Rex covered her mouth, "Alright, to the next building!" Obi-wan stated. 

After they were sure they were gone, Rex looked at Ahsoka, and removed his hand. Ahsoka looked up and him, she noticed the way his eyes shone in the light from the cracks. She finally felt it inside of her. Their breathing quickened, Rex leaned down, and Ahsoka caught his lips in a passionate kiss. Rex quickly returned the kiss. They stayed there for what seemed like hours. 

They got caught up in the moment, they were wet from the rain, and they were too close. Ahsoka put her arms behind his neck, and Rex put his around her waist, and she jumped up, and wrapped her legs around his waist. Rex slipped his hands to her lower back, and her butt. Ahsoka pulled away, breaking the kiss, and rested her forehead on his, trying to regain their breath. 

"I love you, Ahsoka." Rex admitted, "I love you, too Rex." She replied. Rex smiled and gave her a quick kiss. "This is all i ever wanted." Rex said, Ahsoka smiled. "We-...we should get moving. They might find us." Ahsoka said. "Right. Let's go." Rex nodded. They crawled out of the basement hole, and snuck out the back door. 

Luck wasn't on their side, Anakin had been outside of a tavern, and saw them. "Snips!" He yelled. They began running, "Stop! Snips, i know you didn't do it!" He yelled. Ahsoka and Rex stopped, and turned around. "I know it was all a misunderstanding, Snips. Fox can be a little protective, and kind of an ass, i've noticed." He said. "Really?" Ahsoka asked, "Yes, Snips." Anakin said. 

She ran to him, and hugged him. Fox and his men ran up. "Stand down Fox!" Anakin yelled. "Ahsoka's innocent. She didn't try to kill the Chancellor!" Anakin stated. Fox opened his mouth to talk back, but Anakin sent him away. "Now, i'll go clear all this up. You and Rex go get some rest, okay?" Ahsoka nodded, and hugged her master.

She and Rex returned to the barracks. "Can i talk to you for a moment?" She asked, Rex nodded and they walked into her room. "Thank you, Rex. For defending me, and staying with me the entire time, even after i broke your heart before" She said. "My heart's repaired, love. And your welcome." He said with a smile. 

They were both still wet from the rain, and smelled like sewer, and Rex was all muddy. "I've gotta take a shower, i'll see you in the morning." Rex said as he kissed her, "Mind if i join you in that shower?" Ahsoka asked. Rex chuckled and nodded. They shared one last kiss, and went to the showers~.

~The End. 

A/N: Yay! I updated! Happy? I've have this idea for a while, i've just been busy, everything's been hectic on the farm. I got the idea from one of *Animated Edits* Videos!

This is AMAZING and she's super great at making these edits. Go check her out of Youtube, or Instagram! :) Enjoy! And as always, i will see you, in the next video! \/ Peace! :D