IMPORTANT

Hi there!

So I just edited a huge part in chapter 13 so I'm gonna put that part here ⬇️ so you don't have to reread the whole chapter. It includes some important information and if you don't read it some parts of the story might seem a bit confusing later on.

That was all for now, I'm updating again Wednesday.

With love 21WhiteFlower 💕

CHAPTER 13

Saphire's P.O.V.

(Alex speaking) "Well, I don't really know how to explain this but I'll try. So once you're part of the pack you go to Cathènia."

At my confused expression Alex explained.

"That's a tempel where we keep the firestone, I could show you sometime.

In any case, The firestone is embedded in solid rock that has been hollowed out in the form of a sort of bowl, you'd understand better if you saw it. But anyway when you've becone part of the pack you cut your hand with a golden knife and drop a drop of blood into the bowl. And then Selene will let Hellena grant you acces to the firestone."

"Who are Selene and Hellena?" I asked.

"Oh, Selene is the name of the Moon Goddes and Hellena is her aunt."

I stared at him. He seemed to be genuine.

"Okay... So if Selene is the Moon Goddes, then wat does her aunt, Hellena, do?"

"Hellena is the guardian of Hell, the place was actually named after her. Selene's mother, Angela, is the guardian of heavon."

"To get this straight. Angela is the guardian of heavon, Selene is her daughter and the Moon Goddes and Hellena is Angela's sister and guardian of Hell?"

Alex nodded.

"You're not a demon... right?" I asked.

Alex smirked. "Trust me, those are to busy keeping condemned souls in Hell."

"Uhhh... how do you know all this?" My mother was pretty religious and I doubted she knew this.

Alex smiled. "You learn things at Firestone."