Chapter 7

Saphire's P.O.V.

"Saphire! Saph!"

Was that Andrew? I slowley opened my eyes to be met by Andrew's concerned ones.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded and tried to get up, in the end Andrew had to help me. Once I was fully seated Andrew sat down next to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

I opened my mouth when I remembered what the mystery man had told me.

"I swam out of the river and found a hut a little further away were I warmed up a bit before coming here and I guess fainting, again."

Andrew didn't seem like he bought it, but luckily didn't ask any further. He helped me stand up and then we walked me back to my house.

"Thankyou Andrew." I said.

He nodded and smiled weakly I realized he must have been more worried than he let on. I was gone untill after dark.

"Goodbye Saphire."

"Goodbye."

Andrew left. And as soon as I opened the door I was being suffocated by my mothers arms.

"Oh my goodness! Thank the Moon Goddess you're back!"

Suddenly another pair of arms wrapped around me.

"We were so worried about you Saph."

I turned around.

"Dad?" I asked.

My father sighed. "As soon as Andrew mind-linked us and told us what happened Alpha Aden sent out the border patrols to find you."

Wow, I must have been really far away then.

"Weren't you in a meeting with the new Alpha of the Blueriver back?" I asked.

My dad nodded. As Beta he had to attend all the meetings our Alpha attended to.

"I'm sorry." I said, feeling guilty.

"This wasn't your fault. Just please be more carefull next time."

"Were you able to restore the treaty?" I asked.

"Yes." My father answered. "Alpha Donavon was glad he could restore the treaty. Apparently they don't have any other allies apart from the Silvermoon pack."

"Wasn't Alpha Donavon's mate from the Silvermoonpack?"

My dad nodded. "Yes, Kaitlyn I believe her name is."

I nodded and hugged my dad.

"Why don't you go to bed? Have some rest." My mother suggested.

I embraced her too before going upstairs. I put on my pyjamas and crawled under the covers.

I was going to FTM again tonight. I was going to sing todays events off.

***

Alexander's P.O.V.

I followed Saphire as she sneaked out of her house again. I was determined to find out where she was going. She took the same track she usually did and in ten minutes time she'd reach the edge of the city.

Just before Spahire reached the tree line I stopped her. One of my arms was wrapped around her waist and the other was on her mouth, to prevent her from scraming. She was to far away from any pack members to use mind-link anyway.

"Shhh, it's me." I whispered. Saphire relaxed and I smiled. Maybe she wouldn't reject me after all when she found out who I was.

I slowley removed my hand from Saphire's mouth, wrapping it around her waist like the other.