Chapter 16

Alex's P.O.V.

"That f*cking a$$hole!"

"Calm down Alex. This isn't getting us anywhere."

I sighed and sat down in the seat in front of my Alpha.

"Sorry Damon, I just... I can't believe I let that bastard take her."

"It's not your fault." Damon said.

We were sitting in Damon's office. Discussing what to do about the situation. Right then some one contacted Damon through mind link by one of the border patrols.

'Alpha, we have a message that's adressed to Alexander.'

'Bring it in.' He answered.

As soon as the wolf came in to deliver the message to Damon I jumped up and snatched it from his hands. I sniffed the piece of paper.

It had Saphire's scent on it.

"It's from Damian." I said as Damon stood up to read the message over my shoulder.

"Dear Alexander, Destroy the firestone in twenty-four hours and deliver yourself at our border or your mate dies

"Dear Alexander, Destroy the firestone in twenty-four hours and deliver yourself at our border or your mate dies. Alpha Damian" Damon read out loud.

"That's Saphire's blood." I whispered, dread filling me.

I wove my fingers through my hair and closed my eyes.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"Something we should have done earlier." Damon answered.

"We destroy Onyxmoon."

***

"Are you sure your brother will help us?" Damon asked me.

"Positive." I replied, and with that teleported into Alpha Aden's office.

My brother jumped up from his desk in surprise.

"Alexander!? What the Hell are you do-"

"Shut it Aden. I need your help and you are going to provide it."

Aden growled. "And what makes you think I'll help you?"

I leaned onto the desk and looked my brother in the eye.

"Because if you don't I'm going to tell the whole pack the real reason I was banished."

"They won't believe you."

"Oh really? And what if I had proof?"

I didn't have any, but if my brother believed I did then that would be enough to get him to help me.

Aden's face paled and he swallowed. "What do you need my help for?"

I explained everything that had happened and what I and Damon had planned.

"I can't do that! We've only just set up a treaty with the Moonstone pack if you don't remember."

"Then ask them to help us."

"Why would they help you?" Aden growled.

"Because at the moment the Firestone pack is the only pack that's holding back Onyxmoon. As long as they have Saphire we can't do anything. I think that will convince the Moonstone pack to help us."

At last Aden caved, and I let out a sigh of relief. Aden was going to send a message to the Moonstone pack. We'd meet between Firestone and Onymoon borders.

I just hoped this would work.