Chapter 15

Saphire's P.O.V.

I woke up in a dark room. I pulled my legs up to my chest and that's when I realised I had chains around my ankles. On further inspection I found out they were made of silver.

I kept the hand that was burnt by the silver close to my chest and wrapped the other one around my legs.

I sniffed the air to see if I could smell anything familier, but was disappointed. Where was I?

At that moment a door that I hadn't realised was there opened. I squinted my eyes and could just about make out a dark figure.

"Hello Saphire."

Shivers ran down my spine.

"Where's Alex?" I asked.

For some reason I could sense that the dark figure was smirking.

"Aren't you curious to know who I am?" He said.

"Not untill I know Alex is safe." I replied.

The figure chuckled.

"Don't worry, Alexander's safe. I'd be more worried about yourself if I was you."

Again shivers rolled down my spine but I shook them off.

"Who are you?"

"Damian. Alpha of the Onyxmoon pack."

At my confused expression Alpha Damian stepped forward, allowing me to see him better. He raised an eyebrow.

"Alexander hasn't told you about me? How insulting." The smirk on his face suggested something else though.

"You know about the Fireblood and Firestorm packs, right?"

I feebly nodded.

Alpha Damian leaned against the wall.

"Each of those packs has an enemy. The Firestone pack is ours. My brother is Alpha of the Obsidionmoon pack, and their enemy is the Firestorm pack. Still following?"

Again I nodded.

"And last we have the Fireblood and Darkmoon pack, who are also enemies."

I frowned. "Why are you telling me all this?" I asked.

Alpha Damian smirked. "Oh, I'm just making small talk. In a few moments from now a witch will come in and erase your memory of Alexander."

"What?"

At that moment the door opened. Two guards wearing black carried in a girl with lond blond hair that was woven down her back.

I noticed that Alpha Damian was also wearing black. Was that an Onyxmoon trait or something?

The guards pushed the girl to the ground. She fell to her knees in front of me.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Damian.

He smirked. "I can't have you trying to warn Alexander before I destroy the firestone now can I?"

My eyes grew wide.

"Do it." Alpha Damian ordered.

The girl, which I presumed was the witch lifted her head and stared at me with a pair of big pale grey eyes.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

Sparks erupted in my head as my vision blurred. A few moments later I blacked out.