Chapter 18

Saphire's P.O.V.

I knew I was almost home. I was starting to reconise the trees. I had crossed the river that was our border. For some reason this stirred up memories in my mind. But I couldn't remember which.

In my pocket was the Firestone. I didn't know why I took it from that temple, I just did. The Firstone pack was the first pack I stumbled upon when I was looking for Andrew. It was almost completely empty, and if anyone was there, they were keeping well hidden.

The stone burnt inside the pocket of my leather jacket. Why was I wearing my stage clothes? I was really confused.

A few minutes later I arrived at my house. I carefully opened the door and stepped inside.

"Hello?" I said.

Emmediatly I was engulfed in three pairs of arms.

"We were so worried about you!"

"Mom?" I asked.

My mother and the two other people pulled away, who I emmediatly recognized as Andrew and his mate Selena.

"Andrew!" I said. He hugged me, then pulled away again.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"And what are you wearing?" Came my mother right after.

I frowned. "My stage clothes?" I said.

My mother frowned. Didn't she know I sang?

"I need to sit down." I said.

"Of course sweetie."

***

Alex's P.O.V.

When I had finally woken up I'd found out that the Blueriver pack had stayed behind to watch over us. Right now I was sitting next to Damon and Alpha Donavon. I still can't believe the Blueriver pack carried all of us back to the place where we met.

I snapped my fingers, trying to create a flame. But it was no use.

I sighed. "I can't believe they were able to take the firestone." I said.

Damon nodded. "There's a protection around it against Onyxmoon warriors. Why didn't that work?"

I was wondering the same thing.

It was silent for a few moments before Alpha Donavon spoke.

"Are you worried about her?" He asked me. I sighed and closed my eyes, leening my head against the tree we were sitting by.

"What do you think?"

I reopened my eyes and looked around. Usually the bright colours of autumn would have cheered me up, but not today.

Damon leaned back against the tree and strechted his legs out before him. He looked up at the sky.

"Do you miss your mate?" I asked Alpha Donavon.

He nodded. "Yes, she begged me not to go. We're having a baby you see."

"Tyler." I said.

"What?" Alpha Donavon looked at me in confusion.

"If it's a boy, you should call him Tyler.

Alpha Donavon smiled and shook his head.

"I'll think about it."